Looking for 2003 STP Mugs

Old June 6th 04, 06:56 AM
BikeQuest

Default Looking for 2003 STP Mugs

I have been doing the STP for 7 years and the one thing I treat myself to as
a reward is an STP mug. Last year I worked with a whole group of first
time STPers to get them to Portland. Unfortunately I arrived in Portland
too late and there were no mugs left Does anyone have 2 or 3 2003 STP
mugs they would be willing to sell?

Old June 6th 04, 03:49 PM
Claire Petersky

"BikeQuest" wrote in message
I have been doing the STP for 7 years and the one thing I treat myself to

as
a reward is an STP mug. Last year I worked with a whole group of first
time STPers to get them to Portland. Unfortunately I arrived in Portland
too late and there were no mugs left Does anyone have 2 or 3 2003 STP
mugs they would be willing to sell?

Did you also ask on the Cascade STP & Events Board?

http://www.cascade.org/Community/forum/index.cfm

Warm Regards,

CP

Old June 11th 04, 11:34 PM
InfoQuest

Great suggestion... I have tried to sign up with two different e-mails.
Both times it indicated that I was successful, but I never got an e-mail
with my password. I looked through contacts and tried to find someone to
let know about the challenge. Thoughts?

Old June 11th 04, 11:40 PM
Claire Petersky

"InfoQuest" wrote in message
Great suggestion... I have tried to sign up with two different e-mails.
Both times it indicated that I was successful, but I never got an e-mail
with my password. I looked through contacts and tried to find someone to
let know about the challenge. Thoughts?

I'd contact Diane English -- she's pretty good with helping with just about
everything. Go he http://www.cascade.org/About/office_staff.cfm and find
her email and phone number.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old June 30th 04, 03:55 AM
Infoquest

Help... I sent an e-mail to Diane and another to a link I found to a contact
if having trouble signing up. It has been weeks and still no reply from
either. I am really starting to question my membership to Cascade.

Old June 30th 04, 03:11 PM
Claire Petersky

"Infoquest" wrote in message ...
Help... I sent an e-mail to Diane and another to a link I found to a contact
if having trouble signing up. It has been weeks and still no reply from
either. I am really starting to question my membership to Cascade.

If you're a member, why not just call?

Warm Regards,

CP