Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 6th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Default Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

Like to see a chav try to ride away on this!

No Cranks.
No Peddals.
Long Neck (If it had peddals you couldn't reach 'em)
A drum break
A bent back frame (Like on a bike)
And a Grippy tyre!
And blocky spoke things.

The Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Can you think of a better name as its not
technicly a "cycle")

As its so tall its hard to free mount. So how I do it, Is, I run with
it and start to sit on it as I'm running then I press the break which
gets me on it and then I start to wheel walk.
Or you could put the break on. Then put your foot in one of the spokes
and climb up.

I can wheel walk it.
One footed wheel walk it
Im starting to get the hang of idling it by rocking it back and forth
when i have my feet on the spokes.
I can't coast on a normal unicycle so I don't know abotu coasting.

[image:
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...0875_1147.jpg]
[image:
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...0874_3515.jpg]

Sorry about the crappy photos ;[ i'll take some better ones.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.

home made bc wheel primus Unicycling 3 January 31st 08 11:04 PM
Home made unicycle frame aydan_evans Unicycling 22 November 28th 07 08:45 AM
Home made wheel truing stand Travis Australia 4 June 13th 07 12:10 AM
home made bc wheel bobousse Unicycling 7 February 12th 07 11:32 PM
Post your home made unicycle upgrades. albertomorrison Unicycling 22 February 11th 06 06:11 PM