home made bc wheel

Old February 12th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bobousse

Default home made bc wheel

just some photos of my home made bc wheel which i'll test tonight for
it's first ride
'[image:
http://www.enregistrersous.com/images/vignette/2/6b59dbe6f0698ac09f145aaf83e882b1.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/283q3u)
'[image:
http://www.enregistrersous.com/images/vignette/2/21d4b2a2461bf95cc965293c4e9815c9.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/2f6755)
'[image:
http://www.enregistrersous.com/images/vignette/2/e52ffbac400e0ed4ee00fd6bbb44870e.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/2pqbnh)
'[image:
http://www.enregistrersous.com/images/vignette/2/c4291774ba1c868e8b4c3e85be65a8e8.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/2wspop)

--
bobousse
bobousse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11961

Old February 12th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Good luck not bending that axel.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 12th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Borgschulze wrote:
Good luck not bending that axel.

'Plates will go first.

--
Evan Byrne

Its one hundred and six miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.-
Elwood
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old February 12th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

might as well have made the plates out of paper mache.

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old February 12th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bobousse

i'm sure of the strenght of the plates but i'm agree with you that the
hub is very cheap

Old February 12th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

good on you for actualy going out and building something. im a long way
from BCing but i think my first ride will definately be on one that i
will fabricate from parts from the scrap pile. when i break that then i
will decide whether i want to spend money on it or not. again i say
good job for building your ride instead of going out and buying it
complete.

--
saskatchewanian

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who
is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
saskatchewanian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14180

Old February 12th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

the plates look ok actually, they have a nice curve around the axle, i
agree with bobouse they probably will hjold

anyways good job !

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 12th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

I guess we'll have to wait till 2morrow to find out how it all went.
Good luck friend. Hope it all works out for you.

Take care
Hazmat

--
Hazmat

If you fail at unicycling or unicycle tricks, try again, when you try
again. You will never fail.
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

home made bc wheel primus Unicycling 3 January 31st 08 11:04 PM
Very simple home made wheel truing stand Travis Australia 7 December 20th 06 01:16 PM
home-made moulton Erik Sandblom UK 3 September 4th 06 12:46 AM
Home-made BC Spudman Unicycling 8 September 7th 05 01:55 PM
home made uni booger1 Unicycling 0 July 11th 03 04:09 AM