riding sif

Old September 7th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
robdizzle

Default riding sif

can anyone give me a tutorial or some helpful hints

--
robdizzle
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 7th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Learn first how to ride standing over the seat if you don't know how
already and learn to ride with your stomach on the seat. This makes
learning sif so much easier. All you have to do is lean over the uni
putting your stomach on the seat and ride. This helps with learning
seat in front because you can still use both arms for balance but your
not on the seat. (I hope that made sense).

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
My latest Vid: Afternoon Flatland Session 8/27/07
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63821
Rolling Giraffe Mount Tutorial
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63892
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Learn to hop SIF first.

Then hold the seat against your thigh and try riding.

After that, hold the seat further away from you and ride.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
robdizzle

surfer you are my hero we absolutley have to meet up in chicago maybe
your godliness will rub off on me

lol

--
robdizzle
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

did you ever reply to my comment in the chicago thread rob? you should,
lol

--
mouse
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

robdizzle wrote:
surfer you are my hero we absolutley have to meet up in chicago maybe
your godliness will rub off on me

lol

lol, Well I feel like a noob compared to some other people on here.

Old September 8th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

surfer1024 wrote:
lol, Well I feel like a noob compared to some other people on here.

Me too, but I'm the best rider in Hamilton. Out of like.. 6 people. 1
of which I ride with...

Old September 8th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

im not that far behind the noob level either. I can ride distance and
light muni but as far as trials and freestyle are concerned I'm not
that advanced.

--
mouse
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 8th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I can kinda wheel walk... roll into it, but not roll out yet.

Trials.. 13" sidehop... 3 foot gap static... can't pedal grab.. yeah I
suck I'm going to stop typing now.

Old September 9th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

One thing that I found to be much harder to do on a hevy uni is
pedalgrab. I could do it on my 2* pound learner uni but can't on my
14.4 pound hoppley.

*it's broken

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com

Riding Rigid, Riding One Gear GeeDubb Mountain Biking 11 December 20th 06 02:49 AM
Speed averages between trail riding and road riding Brian Walker General 5 September 21st 05 12:39 AM
I'm thru riding Gman Mountain Biking 21 November 12th 04 12:15 AM
Someone doesn't want me riding PopeSamXVI Unicycling 15 June 7th 04 11:05 PM
There's no riding like snow riding... Jonesy Mountain Biking 5 January 3rd 04 04:26 AM