SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 12th 18, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Gregory Sutter

Default SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump

On 2018-12-07, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

The HP was fantastic too. I had one that I salvaged after it was
run over by a car. I drove a dowel the same diameter as the bore of
the pump down the inside of the pump and then reinstalled the pump
handle (after removing the dowel of course) and that pump worked
for many years after.

I'm surprised that method worked! Neat.

--
Gregory S. Sutter Mostly Harmless