Vitiligo A 100% Pure Herbal Treatment For White Patches ,vitiligo

Old April 17th 05, 07:53 PM
Vitiligo Herb

Default Vitiligo A 100% Pure Herbal Treatment For White Patches ,vitiligo

Vitiligo, Vitiligo, Vitiligo, Vitiligo, Vitiligo
A Pure Herbal Vitiligo Treatment, Vitiligo Cure, Vitiligo
www.vitiligoherb.com
A complete solution for white patches,no side affect,
no more oral suspension for Vitiligo, Herb,
Dermarine- A herbal treatment for severe kinds of Vitiligo(leucoderma).
Herbal Medicine has very encouraging results in Vitiligo.
Acquired white spots like due to burns or injuries are also treated
successfully. The duration and success of treatment depends
on extend of the patches and the duration of the illness.
Big patches require more days whereas small spots yield faster.
The most likely reason for this is that more than
one gene is responsible for the development of vitiligo.
Finding the world wide web to be a great source of information
about vitiligo. Here are some places to look for general
information about vitiligo and ...
Herb, Herbals, Natural Herb, Vitiligo Treatment, Vitiligo Herb,
www.vitiligoherb.com

Old April 17th 05, 11:46 PM
Bill Sornson

Vitiligo Herb wrote:
Vitiligo, Vitiligo, Vitiligo, Vitiligo, Vitiligo
A Pure Herbal Vitiligo Treatment, Vitiligo Cure, Vitiligo

Sell some to Ron Grossi why doncha.