OT rant aargh!

Old September 22nd 03, 12:22 PM
Corvus Corvax

Default OT rant aargh!

Super Slinky wrote

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/...ract/144/6/748

It's short. Go ahead and read it. There is more where that came from if
you look for it.

Yawn. I'm glad you know how to quote abstracts.

These are facts that you will never hear on TV, where
you apparently get all your information.

I just have a longer memory. Bigots have used accusations of mental
illness to demonize their victims throughout history:

http://academic.udayton.edu/health/0...s/mental01.htm

You're no different.

CC
Old September 22nd 03, 01:08 PM
Stephen Baker

CC says:

Penny, for starting this thread, you are also sentenced to watch
"Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" and get a pedicure.

Bzzzztttttt!!!!!!!

It is SuperSlinky that has to suffer THAT particular punishment, FFS!

Sheesh!!

Steve
Old September 22nd 03, 01:10 PM
Stephen Baker

SuperSlinky says:

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/...ract/144/6/748

It's short. Go ahead and read it. There is more where that came from if
you look for it.

And because it's on the Internet it MUST be true.

Ah-huh! Tell me another one...

These are facts that you will never hear on TV, where
you apparently get all your information.

And TV is worse than the Internet how?

Steve
Old September 22nd 03, 01:45 PM
Dave W

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:47:40 -0700, "Slacker"
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:58:34 GMT, Super Slinky

penned:
bomba said...

I hope you're joking.

No, I'm not. I don't believe they should be persecuted, but I don't
think it should be legitimized or promoted either. A very high
percentage of homosexuals have easily diagnosed mental disorders, and
institutionalized mental patients show a very high rate of homosexual
behavior. It is obviously abnormal and deviant behavior, but since they
voluntarily Darwinise themselves from the gene pool, we can't be too
upset about them. Before you so righteously defend them, maybe you
should reflect on the fact that most children are molested homosexually,
and that the astonishing promiscuity in the world of gay men fueled the
AIDS explosion which now threatens us all.

Wow. There's so much wrong with what you just typed that it makes my
head spin. I, like bomba, sincerely hope that you're just joking, or
rather, at this point, trolling.

--
monique

I thought Slinky was quite lucid.

as did I..
Old September 22nd 03, 01:47 PM
Dave W

On 22 Sep 2003 12:10:40 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker)
wrote:

SuperSlinky says:

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/...ract/144/6/748

It's short. Go ahead and read it. There is more where that came from if
you look for it.

And because it's on the Internet it MUST be true.

Ah-huh! Tell me another one...

These are facts that you will never hear on TV, where
you apparently get all your information.

And TV is worse than the Internet how?

Steve

lack of censors...
Old September 22nd 03, 03:00 PM
Penny S

Corvus Corvax scrawled in bright red lipstick:
Super Slinky wrote
A very high
percentage of homosexuals have easily diagnosed mental disorders, and
institutionalized mental patients show a very high rate of homosexual
behavior.

[...snip rest of ignorant rant...]

Riiiight. Just like a very high percentage of black people are
mentally deficient.

Penny, for starting this thread, you are also sentenced to watch
"Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" and get a pedicure.

CC

I'm thinking about killing it now. I['ll have a different much better rant
after this thursdays Survivor, or better still I promise to try and only
post bike related one.

How about I post an RR about the Hoodoo Pass epic, with photos instead.

that was a great movie by the way.

P.

Old September 22nd 03, 04:44 PM
Stephen Baker

Dave W says:

lack of censors...

Ok, ya got me one that one....
Old September 22nd 03, 07:56 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

Default Long OT Reply to OT Reply to OT Rant

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 0:41:45 -0700, Tlacatecatl
wrote:

(52 year old neuroscientist and heterosexual father of 2 adult children)

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro!
::www.yestubes.com
Old September 22nd 03, 08:31 PM
Sorni

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Sorni said...

I bet almost all the patients in mental hospitals have bad breath, too.
Does that mean that most people with halitosis belong in the nut house?

Bill "just trying to Scope out your logic, Slink (and failing)" S.

Figure it out for yourself. It doesn't really matter to me if you go
through life believing in BS. Be a part of the politically correct herd.
It is much safer that way.

What does questioning your logic have to do with being PC?

Bill "look up cumulus clouds and rain some time" S.

Old September 22nd 03, 11:03 PM
Bill Wheeler

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:16:31 -0700, "Penny S"
wrote:

[snip]

Peace....and to set the record straight YOU DO NOT GIVE WOMEN A BAD
NAME.

Bill

Cyclist rant psycholist General 96 June 6th 04 02:02 AM
Further to Claire Petersky's rant psycholist General 34 June 5th 04 01:24 PM
OT (sorta) - UPS Rant voodoo Mountain Biking 20 August 15th 03 05:12 PM