Farrar too nice to be a sprinter

Old May 17th 12, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dumbass

Default Farrar too nice to be a sprinter

"He's probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met, but for a
sprinter that doesn't bode so well!" Garmin's sports director, Allan
Peiper told Cycling Weekly. "Usually you have to be a half a freak to
be a good sprinter, or have some sort of chip on your shoulder. But
he's just a really great guy."

A few cuts won't do it for Tyler, he needs a brain injury.

Old May 19th 12, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Like most - I keep expecting the news that Djamolidine Abdoujaparov
has killed off an entire Uzbeki village.

Old May 30th 12, 09:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 17, 11:50*am, Dumbass wrote:
"He's probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met, but for a
sprinter that doesn't bode so well!" Garmin's sports director, Allan
Peiper told Cycling Weekly. "Usually you have to be a half a freak to
be a good sprinter, or have some sort of chip on your shoulder. But
he's just a really great guy."

I have noticed Tyler tends to react in sprints. He usually waits
until someone else goes and trys to follow. Too late nearly every
time.

Farrar, hand off the bar --D-y Racing 5 July 17th 10 07:02 PM
Farrar Uncle Dave Racing 4 July 17th 10 11:18 AM
Tyler Farrar crash video from Paris-Nice bobcullinan Racing 10 March 18th 08 03:22 AM
Tyler Farrar [email protected] Racing 0 May 1st 07 05:00 PM
Farrar BJC Racing 2 September 25th 06 02:08 AM