EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Old November 7th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Default EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

It's not longer a rumor, it is a fact now and some of you are still
signed in, the first 'EUC' (http://www.e-u-c.info) will happen together
with WuKo IV at the 23./24./25. of January 2009. As always there is a
limited number of participants for the winter edition so don't think to
long about it, sign in! At 'www.e-u-c.info' (http://www.e-u-c.info) you
will find the most needed information and there you still can sign in.
Die EUC in Cologne is sponsored by 'municycle.com'
(http://www.municycle.com), 'Kris Holm Unicycles'
(http://www.krisholm.com), 'KOXX ONE' (http://www.koxx-one.com/),
'QU-AX' (http://www.qu-ax.de), 'apex' (http://www.apex-systeme.de),
'Abenteuer Halle Köln/Kalk' (http://www.abenteuer-halle.de) and
'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), the 'GUNF' (http://www.gunf.org)
is responsible for the competitions.

So don't wait, sign in! A ticket to EUC/WuKo was also a great succes as
Christmas present last year.

--
olarf

'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
'gunf.org' (http://www.gunf.org)
'e-u-c.info' (http://www.e-u-c.info)
'IUF' (http://unicycling.org/iuf/)
Old November 7th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eenwieler-sander

perhaps a strange question but what are the cost?
cant find it on the website but i do like the questions on the
registration form

--
eenwieler-sander
Old November 7th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

I'm real tempted to come after the japes we had last year but I'm waitng
to see if Mr Baxter, Steph, Janina or Jess are going.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old November 7th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Hmmm... The 25th is my birthday

That may help, but I still doubt I'll be able to make it. I hope to
though.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old November 7th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

I think I'll have to make it

Hey pele, you should go ... You'll kill everybody in the Street!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old November 7th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1radler

my brothers and me will go too

--
1radler

*_Unicycle.tv (\"http://www.unicycle.tv\")_*
*'*------------------------------------------*:Sponsored
by:*------------------------------------------*,*
*_Unicycle-Tirol.at (\"http://www.unicycle-tirol.at\")_*
Old November 8th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Sorry guys.

Looks like I won't be able to make it this year.

So there will be one in France this summer? Maybe if I start saving
up... (and if it's after NAUCC)

Old November 9th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

Maby I will go to the summer edition The winter edition is to
close to an other event...
It isn't to far away of my home ( les far than unicon )
I will ask my parents if I may go

--
tim_desmet

Old November 9th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Anyone from america going?!

I'll only attend The Winter edition I think... The summer is to close
to UNICON!

Hope to see you guys in Cologne

--
pedrotejada

Old November 10th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

pedrotejada;1128169 wrote:
I'll only attend The Winter edition I think... The summer is to close to
UNICON!

Close lol. 5 months :P

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y