The invent a trick comp!

Old January 7th 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default The invent a trick comp!

Cedric Vincent has done that in one of his vids before. And I am sure
many more have done it... Ive landed it off camera as well.

--
agentQ

---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old January 7th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

ok
maby one of these...
new tricks2 on Vimeo
some are a bit dark..
1) is backflip with the hand
2) over the head
3) dubble al around (wheel+seat)
4)

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry if I speak bad english --
Old January 7th 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

tim_desmet;1166257 wrote:
ok
maby one of these...
'new tricks2 on Vimeo' (http://www.vimeo.com/2751216)
some are a bit dark..
1) is backflip with the hand
2) over the head
3) dubble al around (wheel+seat)
4)

Okay, here is what i think:
1) It isn't a backflip with the hand, in a backflip you'll kick.. err..
knock.. the pedals, not the tire. But i haven't seen that before, so i
would say good for it, until someone says something clever which makes
me think otherwise.
2)
3) That is just a variation of the all around. Not a new trick, but it
was still cool.
4)

--
Unigurd

Old January 7th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Thanks to miles, I have the right word. You innovated previous tricks
(made them better). Thats not an *origional* trick. A bit silly too :P

If you can pull off a hand thrown backflip on flat though without the
footplant, I guess that would be a new trick.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old January 7th 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

beeper;1166340 wrote:

If you can pull off a hand thrown backflip on flat though without the
footplant, I guess that would be a new trick.

lol I can do that
I find it ealyer

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry if I speak bad english --
Old January 8th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

You saw my no-footer back tire grab, Pele.
I don't need to video it.

Haha.

I've only landed it twice. Lol, you were the only one who saw when I
stuck it.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old January 8th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Ok that's fine Jackie.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old January 8th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

petad;1165895 wrote:
Jeremy, unfortunately showing a trick over and over in various poor-lit
shots does not make a basic common trick an invention.

beeper;1166340 wrote:
Thanks to miles, I have the right word. You innovated previous tricks
(made them better). Thats not an *origional* trick. A bit silly too
:P

If you can pull off a hand thrown backflip on flat though without the
footplant, I guess that would be a new trick.

I'm a genius!

I might have a trick for you guys as well, once my foot heals I'll get
on it.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Debt Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)
Old January 8th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

agentQ;1166251 wrote:
Cedric Vincent has done that in one of his vids before. And I am sure
many more have done it... Ive landed it off camera as well.

Edit: Cedric's was two footed... I dont think that makes enough of a
difference tho.

And Cedric got inspired by the one and only: Lucas Wintercrane
hes the inventor of the Lucas Whip.

But remember: http://tinyurl.com/94aasj

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old January 8th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I really want to invent a trick and call it the shovel flip. That's an
awesome name for a trick

--
EliB

-Eli Brill