Munich Six Day - Night One

Old November 12th 04, 02:53 PM
Davey Crockett

Default Munich Six Day - Night One

Slippens - Stam and McGrory - Gilmore, equal on points, lead with 4 pairs on
the Zero Lap

Patrick Sercu, the organizer in Munich had to make some last minute changes to
the original Pairs.

Guido Fulst, still suffering from his injuries in the Dortmund Six Day was
unable to start, and Frank Vandenbroucke telephoned at the last minute to say
that he would not be on the start line. He gave no reason, but His
Mr. Bookmaker team manager, Hilaire Van der Schueren, told VRT
(Flemish Television) that Frank had personal problems and had not trained
sufficiently to start.

Sportdirector Sigi Renz, the Sports Director had to do some fast shuffling and
the revamped start list saw Marvulli - Aeschbach split up with Marvulli
partnering Bartko and Leif Lampater
pairing with Alexander Aeschbach. Luke Roberts was paired up with up with
Jimmi Madsen and a new Duo of Belgians Iljo Keisse and Wouter van Mechelen was
formed.

The four leading Pairs quickly established their dominance and by half way
through the nights racing Slippens - Stam and McGrory - Gilmore topped the
scoreboard equal on points with Risi - Betschart and Kappes - Beikirch in the
same lap.

Standings on the site...

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site http://sixday.741.com/2004-2005/2004-2005.html

Old November 12th 04, 03:49 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 12 Nov 2004 08:53:47 -0500, Davey Crockett wrote:
the revamped start list saw Marvulli - Aeschbach split up

Ah, thus greatly increasing the chances of winning for the other pairs.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Old November 13th 04, 12:45 PM
Davey Crockett

Ewoud Dronkert writes:

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

What version of firefox are you runnung? I'm assuming that it's a Windows
version??

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site - current year Sixes: http://sixday.741.com/2004-2005/2004-2005.html

Old November 13th 04, 01:04 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 13 Nov 2004 06:45:01 -0500, Davey Crockett wrote:
What version of firefox are you runnung? I'm assuming that it's a Windows
version??

Yeah, mostly 1.0 on winxp. Sometimes 1.0 on linux (suse 9.1).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Old November 13th 04, 03:09 PM
Davey Crockett

Ewoud Dronkert writes:

On 13 Nov 2004 06:45:01 -0500, Davey Crockett wrote:
What version of firefox are you runnung? I'm assuming that it's a Windows
version??

Yeah, mostly 1.0 on winxp. Sometimes 1.0 on linux (suse 9.1).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Thanks. I was about to dump FireFox, but then they came out with a patch that
fixed most of my complaints. Which is a drag because I always compile from
source rather than use the tarball and or slackpacks. (I'm a SlackRat myself
)

I did write them about the .MHT files though. They are not very common, and in
fact Mozilla can read them, so it should be easy for the FireFox team to slide
the requisite code over.

That said though, many of the Linux/'nix geeks are dumping FireFox, and I
myself was close.

It is a bit of a peoblem though as I have a Fluxbox installer all set up and
ready to go for the Geek Show on Nov 21 (Forgot the real name - Linux
Exposition or somesuch) and it is all keyed in to use FireFox as default
browser for all the applications and I'd hate to have to change all my code
now.

Old November 13th 04, 05:23 PM
MagillaGorilla

Hey Trisomy 13 - stop using this newsgroup as a garbage can for your toy
website that nobody visits.

You're probably the most obnoxious poster here. If I were on your jury,
I would vote for death despite the clear mitigating circumstance that
you are a retard.

Magilla

Davey Crockett wrote:

[...]

New resource, Compare Night Riding Bike Lights AR R8CR General 1 November 25th 04 06:17 PM
IMBA Advocates Illegal Night Riding! Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 23 September 27th 04 11:06 AM
Night Ride Monty General 17 August 6th 04 11:11 PM
Penasquitos Canyon at Night ~Video~ Michael Paul Mountain Biking 6 May 8th 04 02:51 PM
? 4 all you night riders... Roger Buchanan Mountain Biking 12 November 1st 03 03:44 AM