UPD Shirts For Sale!!!

Old August 17th 05, 04:04 AM
Catboy

Default UPD Shirts For Sale!!!

At long last we've gotten some sample t-shirts printed out in white. The
design is clean, smooth, and looks great. I had the image cleaned, so
the letters are proportional, and all coloring is smooth and correct.

Heres the design up close on a white T-shirt.
[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...1/upd_001.jpg]

Now here's the deal. White shirts are ready and able to be shipped,
however, I'm going to need a few orders to come in before I can print
brown shirts, since they require a several hundred dollar process to be
printed. So as soon as I get a few orders for brown then I'll get them
ready to print.

These shirt designs are available in white:
1. UPD Logo on Front
2. UPD logo on Back
These shirt designs are available in brown:
3. UPD Logo on Front
4. UPD Logo on Back, Crashing Delivery Man on Front Left Chest.
[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...irtlayout.jpg]

So for the first few weeks I'll be making you all a deal:
*1 shirt(brown or white) for $20USD, no shipping cost.
OR
2 shirts(brown or white) $30USD, no shipping cost.*

Send all orders, and potential orders to me via PM or email at
, and I'll reply promptly with a mailing address for
payment, and any other info.

Include in your message:
Number of shirts, Color, Design Number(listed above), Size, Shipping
Address, and your first and last name.

Cash, Postal Money Order, or Cashiers Checks only.

That's right, you can look as Mac Daddy as this here thug for only $20,
or you and your friends and family can roll together for only $30.
[image:
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...072.sized.jpg]

P.S.
For now, I will only be shipping to people in the continental US. But
soon, international shipping will be available.

P.P.S.
*DO NOT POST ORDERS IN THIS THREAD. ONLY COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS. SEND
ALL ORDERS AND POTENTIAL ORDERS TO ME VIA PM OR EMAIL.*

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album661)

Old August 17th 05, 04:06 AM
ben_unruh

il take a brown one how do ya wanna take payment

--
ben_unruh - unicycling gangsta

The power of the polka!

Unicyclers Unite!

Santa's sleigh will slay again!

WANTED
USED COKER
PM ME
ben_unruh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6766

Old August 17th 05, 04:08 AM
carsonpalooza

If more people place orders for the brown shirts will the $30 price go
down?

Does number 3 have the crashing delivery man on the back?

They came out looking good though!

--
carsonpalooza - www.oddtodd.com

I'm jealous
I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
I think it really does help with performance.
I like your hair. You look like my friend.
Good luck finding a working pirate
That site is making me drool.
Edit... next time, post something like this in JC, and a string of
question marks does not constitute a title.
I was drooling over all those spools.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b

carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old August 17th 05, 04:14 AM
Catboy

carsonpalooza wrote:
*If more people place orders for the brown shirts will the $30 price
go down?

Does number 3 have the crashing delivery man on the back?
*

If I get orders in larger quantities I will lower the price. Order more
shirts, and you'll get a better deal.

Number 3 only has the UPD logo on the front, sorry.

Ben_Unruh, PM or Email me.

Old August 17th 05, 04:15 AM
LikeableRodent

carsonpalooza wrote:
*If more people place orders for the brown shirts will the $30 price
go down?

Does number 3 have the crashing delivery man on the back?*

What he said.

Also what about paying with PayPal?

--
LikeableRodent - n
LikeableRodent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10154

Old August 17th 05, 04:17 AM
Catboy

LikeableRodent wrote:
*Also what about paying with PayPal? *

Thanks for reminding me, I WILL be accepting payments through paypal,
email or PM me for my Paypal info.

Old August 17th 05, 04:20 AM
LikeableRodent

If number 3 only has the UDP on the front, is there any possibility
whatsoever of having another design with UPD on the front and the guy on
the back on a brown shirt?

As I sit here visualizing it in my head that's what comes off as being
most visually appealing design.

Old August 17th 05, 04:24 AM
Catboy

LikeableRodent wrote:
*If number 3 only has the UDP on the front, is there any possibility
whatsoever of having another design with UPD on the front and the guy
on the back on a brown shirt? *

If you want the Chrashing Delivery man on the back, you can have it.
However, it'll only be the size of the one on the front, nice and small.

Old August 17th 05, 04:37 AM
LikeableRodent

Well then, that sucks.

My Team;s New Shirts Kris Unicycling 6 June 11th 05 04:18 AM
New awesome shirts! dubmuni2004 Unicycling 18 January 20th 05 05:44 PM
Two new BETTY shirts are in stock ! Pictures too ! Darren Unicycling 15 December 25th 04 04:30 PM
Photos of Woodford Folk Festival '04/'05 shirts... andrew_carter Unicycling 13 December 25th 04 09:22 AM
Coolmax Shirts at Lidle if anyone is interested. Me UK 5 April 9th 04 09:59 PM