Qu-Ax pronunciation?

Old October 21st 05, 08:29 PM
redhead

Default Qu-Ax pronunciation?

Unicycle . com said Q.X

--
redhead

"Watch me do that agein!" Shaun E. Johanneson
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old October 21st 05, 10:34 PM
Victory

lol... I've wondered this myself as I own a QU-AX 24" muni.

I didn't know either so I've been just calling it a "Queue you eh ex"
just saying all the letters.

--
Victory
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

Old October 21st 05, 10:38 PM
forrestunifreak

Hmm, we say Q ax. Like the letter Q, then Ax. It does sound a lot better
than kwacks.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.
'My gallery[UPDATED: 10/12/05] ' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

Old October 21st 05, 11:09 PM
TheObieOne3226

Everyone I know says cue axe.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

Old October 22nd 05, 10:35 AM
GILD

TheObieOne3226 wrote:
Everyone I know says cue axe.

I think we should let the company know that they've got the
pronunciation wrong.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav)
'\\"religion doesn't belong in a church.\\" '
(http://tinyurl.com/dokv9)seager.
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Old October 22nd 05, 10:50 AM
ozunier

i am going to buy one so i would like to know, correct pronunciation,
with aussie accent of course! if anyone can enlighten me,
also does anyone have a reveiw of the latest QU-AX 24inch muni?

--
ozunier
ozunier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10172

Liquigas pronunciation - cycledogg Racing 2 October 4th 05 10:55 AM
Quick pronunciation question bored247b Unicycling 23 June 19th 05 09:43 AM
Campy "Record" What's the Proper Pronunciation? Kenny General 11 January 26th 05 11:59 AM
Coyotes Diablo Scott General 112 October 20th 04 11:04 PM
Unicycle Term Pronunciation RangerForrest Unicycling 27 April 20th 04 07:07 AM