New Cafepress Unicycle Products

Old October 22nd 05, 04:40 PM
UniTyler

Default New Cafepress Unicycle Products

Visit my new cafepress website and make sure to buy! All of the
products (so far) are original to me, so please don't steal or try to
claim them as yours. Remember, *all of my prices are as low as you can
set them and I will get no profit out of this!* Please take a look at
http://www.cafepress.com/uniproducts! Don't forget to offer me designs
to put on the website! I'll definitely give you credit, but because I
get no profit, neither will you. I can't wait to see how many sales
I get from you guys.

-Tyler

--
UniTyler
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old October 22nd 05, 05:03 PM
DK

must
have
the

thong

--
DK

*^useless post^

after all of the times that you barely scraped by
with the lice in your hair and the gleam in your eye
now youre drinking and youre thinking is my bad luck running out?

\"for every prohibition you create, you also create an underground.\"
-jello biafra
*
DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054

Old October 22nd 05, 08:58 PM
UniTyler

DK wrote:
must
have
the

thong

Feel free to buy it, just don't post pictures...

Any ideas or possible buyers?

Old October 22nd 05, 10:34 PM
Mikefule

Definitely the thong. I go through life with a thmile and a thong.

--
Mikefule

So, do you ride with a club?

No, but I carry a heavy spanner.

Old October 22nd 05, 10:43 PM
Seager

"spaz?"

that word's old skool

--
Seager

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com)
Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

Old October 23rd 05, 05:37 AM
johnfoss

Good work, Uni-Spaz! I hope people like them and buy some of that
stuff. I still enjoy my "Got MUni?" hat and stickers from CafePress.

--
johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'