Favorite video clips

Old October 22nd 05, 08:03 PM
johnfoss

Default Favorite video clips

It might be a fun thread for people to post their favorite video clips;
either their own, or their favorites that can be linked to online.

As I am getting my camera's old clips finally integrated into my online
photo albums, I have just put up one that is surely in my top five, if
not #1 for unicycling. It's Jess Riegel mapping out the day's injuries
on his body.

This clip was made in June 2004, during a visit by Ryan Atkins to the
Sacramento area. Ryan spent his days with Jess and Zack Baldwin,
ripping up the local Trials obstacles and riding on everything in
sight. I joined them after work on one of those days, and they wore me
out so much I atually bonked! This was shot a little while after a big
crash Jess took on the Manzanita Trail in Auburn:

http://unicycling.smugmug.com/gallery/345524/6/41048727

In the future I may set up separate albums just for videos. Right now
I'm putting the videos into their corresponding albums. Remember, if
you ever want to look at my pictures they can be found here
(unicycling):
http://www.unicycling.com/ofoto/uni.htm
and here (everything):
http://www.unicycling.com/ofoto/all.htm

--
johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old October 22nd 05, 08:18 PM
ntappin

Street As, by far. i converted it so that i can watch it on my mp3
player while riding, i have seen it at least a hundred times without
exadurating

--
ntappin

Old October 22nd 05, 11:05 PM
chosen

kevin mcmullins 'video' (http://tinyurl.com/bpns3) is really cool.

--
chosen

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I.. got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window.. and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.. bad... bad
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old October 22nd 05, 11:18 PM
siafirede

This is my favorite video clip of me. Ouch.

http://enhansa.net/unicycle/JamesUnicycle.wmv

--
siafirede
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057

Old October 23rd 05, 02:56 AM
flyer

Definitely Ryan Woessner's performance at NAUCC. He just crams so much
insane riding into so little time. Thanks to unicycle.2ya.com for their
awesome movie gallery, and of course whoever shot this:

http://www.unicycling.com/naucc/2004071403.avi

I'm also a huuuge fan of the japanese freestyle videos on the same
site. They're incredibly inspiring to an aspiring freestylist like
myself. I only wish I had that kind of flow and form doing the things
they're doing.

--
flyer
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

Old October 23rd 05, 03:12 AM
unijesse

http://tinyurl.com/9jhg4street as

--
unijesse

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down, this should be the best day
of my life."-Bart Simpson
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Old October 23rd 05, 03:51 AM
ntappin

balls, as soon as i say that street as is my favourite i see this and my
mind is blown. http://tinyurl.com/czpmk

i have never seen anything like it, the music adds alot to it too. does
anyone know the name of the song or artist?

--
ntappin

Old October 23rd 05, 04:14 AM
unijesse

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/numanuma.html
nothing to do wiyh uni but its awesome so sorry if you were trying to
keep this all-uni.

Old October 23rd 05, 04:31 AM
LikeableRodent

ntappin wrote:
balls, as soon as i say that street as is my favourite i see this and my
mind is blown. http://tinyurl.com/czpmk

i have never seen anything like it, the music adds alot to it too. does
anyone know the name of the song or artist?

I second asking about the name of the song. Anyone know it?

--
LikeableRodent
LikeableRodent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10154