Ride-A-Lot stolen by witch cult!!!

Old July 27th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot stolen by witch cult!!!

Headlines for today: Mitchel Sprinkler Soul Stolen By Weak Females
Practicing Witchcraft!

Mitchel Sprinkler, aka Ride-A-Lot, has allowed a group of sick women to
take command of his life, which essentially is the sum of his soul.
These females use Ride-A-Lot as a tool without any respect of his
original natural manifestation. They have convinced Ride-A-Lot that he
is being used for a noble pursuit, thus she should go & do whatever
these sick females instruct.

Ride-A-Lot out of deciding to be a sellout to himself, agreed to obey
these females, and as they told him to call where I was posting from,
he did. As they instructed him to mock me that I did not post pictures
& videos of my riding, he did, and he was lied to by them that this
would be beneficial for me in some absurd female logic.

Ride-A-Lot has shown up in Colorado, as he has posted pictures of him
riding trails here, and this is in the witches mindset to be enticing
to me. For some reason these irrational retarded females believe that I
want to associate with Ride-A-Lot, for who knows what malfunction the
universe allowed these manifested thoughts to take place within the
female creatures that Ride-A-Lot has chosen to oby. That Ride-A-Lot has
chosen to obey females, shows a universal malfunction occurred.

The only sane universal manifestation that occurred was me informing
Ride-A-Lot of behaviors he did not recognize within himself, that he is
a nerd seeking validation from external sources in order to feel
valuable to himself. He disguises these sicknesses with clever
face-plates such as "I am a MTBer and I want to share in MTBing with
others", yet he has not ridden anything resembling MTBing trails, all
his rides are gentle smooth safe trails, which he could have obtained
an $80.00 Walmart bike and successfully safely completed these trails.
Had Ridey not thrown stones at me by mocking me (as instructed by the
delusional, cross-firing malfunctioning females) as to not being able
to produce evidence in video or foto form thus I am not really a MTBer,
I must crucify this sorry son-of-a-bitch til he apologizes to me.

I will make the Mitchel Sprinkler a deal. If he rides as much as he can
of Deer Creek Canyon, and films this, and also films the "The Wall" in
depth, fully depicting "The Wall" in its total presence, then posts
this, and says "I am trying to work up to being able to ride down this
one day", I will stop picking on this female-boy spirit in a mans body.

I would suggest to Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinkler) to stop allowing his
paths in life to be determined by females that malfunction by the use
of witchcraft to determine the sum of his activitys and who with.
Ride-A-Lot has been a fool in many ways he cannot even understand, that
Chos TKD and Richard Strong by totally owning all Hilton Hotels of
which it was a Hilton Hotel that Mitchel Sprinkler called & complained,
shows that Stephanies Group (Chos/STrong) are controlling Virginia
Newbon by females that are double agents. Mitchel Sprinkler
(Ride-A-Lot) has served Chos/STrong/Stephanie by allowing his soul to
be a captive of mad driven females on a power kick to rule masculine
men because they are fearful of masculine men, and Ride-A-Lot not being
masculine was taken advantage of by these sick females, who are
malfunctioning expressions of the universe. hehehe, I really get a kick
out of myself.

Like I said, if Ridey posts a long full film critique of Deer Creek
Canyon and shows himself riding as much of it as he can, explaining
that one day he wants to be able to ride down "The Wall", I will stop
picking on him. I want very extensive detailed video of "The Wall"
shown.

Heil Hitler!!

Old July 27th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

LIBERATOR wrote:

snip crap

DITTO