Où est Lance?

Old October 18th 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

Default Où est Lance?

Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112
Old October 18th 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...
Old October 18th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 18/10/2011 16:05, dave a wrote:
On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

Old October 18th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

C'mon, this is it! This is the big day! Remember, BL called it!
Old October 18th 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

C'mon, this is it! This is the big day! Remember, BL called it!

No, I did not specifically call it. I told you what I had heard from
people in pro cycling in California who expected something of note to
happen in the next five days or so--likely this week. Relax, it is going
to be in the news soon.
Old October 18th 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

C'mon, this is it! This is the big day! Remember, BL called it!

No, I did not specifically call it. I told you what I had heard from people in
pro cycling in California who expected something of note to happen in the next
five days or so--likely this week. Relax, it is going to be in the news soon.

Because they are 'pro-cyclists' they have special connections to the judiciary
huh? I always thought California was a bit weird.

Old October 18th 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

must be Tuesday...

RBR's automated calender never fails.

C'mon, this is it! This is the big day! Remember, BL called it!

No, I did not specifically call it. I told you what I had heard from
people in
pro cycling in California who expected something of note to happen in
the next
five days or so--likely this week. Relax, it is going to be in the
news soon.

Because they are 'pro-cyclists' they have special connections to the
judiciary huh? I always thought California was a bit weird.

Well, what I noticed about the Tour presentation was that none of them
were retired. I mean, Indurain wasn't there either. And where was
Sastre? Does this mean the **** is going to hit the fan in Spain?

And Laff got an 'A' in his law school correspondence course in Advanced
Candyassing.

Old October 18th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

dave a wrote:
must be Tuesday...

atriage wrote:
RBR's automated calender never fails.

Can I get an Android version, after all there is a version of Perl for
Android:
http://code.google.com/p/perldroid/
Old October 18th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 10/18/2011 7:44 AM, BL wrote:
[...]

Maurice Garin was MIA too, could mean big trouble coming up for the Frenchies
as well.

Old October 18th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 18/10/2011 20:00, Simply Fred wrote:
BL wrote:
Le Tour de France parcours a été présenté --- mais, où est Lance?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...esented/194112

dave a wrote:
must be Tuesday...

atriage wrote:
RBR's automated calender never fails.

Can I get an Android version, after all there is a version of Perl for Android:
http://code.google.com/p/perldroid/

I would have called it Androperl mysef but in any case the prestige of having
the Laff Tuesday reminder pop up on your phone's screen in the middle of a
meeting shouldn't be underestimated.