Proof that the Perp Walk is imminent

Old October 18th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Default Proof that the Perp Walk is imminent

http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong...03373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal. That's not where
I would expect to have to go for that.

Old October 18th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 10/18/2011 1:08 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong...03373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal. That's not where
I would expect to have to go for that.

Interesting that he would flee to Kona. We don't have an extradition
treaty with them.
Old October 18th 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 18/10/2011 21:08, Fred Flintstein wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong...03373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal.

I can see the headline in triathlon.competitor now... Lance does the perp
swim/ride/run in Kona, federal agents struggle to keep up.

Old October 19th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Oct 18, 1:20*pm, atriage wrote:
On 18/10/2011 21:08, Fred Flintstein wrote:

http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong...03373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal.

I can see the headline in triathlon.competitor now... Lance does the perp
swim/ride/run in Kona, federal agents struggle to keep up.

Dumbasses,

We are going to cuff him at the bike/run transition area,
while he is wearing Tri gear with a silly painted number
and visor. Just to compound the humiliation.

I talked to all the powers that be in California cycling and
they approved, because this tri dabbling is embarrassing
for pro cycling. Don't hate on me for trying to help uphold
the standards of the sport.

Sincerely,
Jeff
Old October 19th 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 10/18/2011 4:08 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong...03373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal. That's not where
I would expect to have to go for that.

Don't you have any compassion for all those disappointed fans in Sao
Paulo?
Old October 19th 11, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 10/18/2011 8:57 PM, BL wrote:
On 10/18/2011 4:08 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong...03373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal. That's not where
I would expect to have to go for that.

Don't you have any compassion for all those disappointed fans in Sao Paulo?

Fockstick,

If you were up on your Portuguese you would know he wasn't
due in Brazil until the weekend following the triathlon.
So he's got something else going for when he was supposed
to be in São Paulo.

Please try to be a little more creative in your speculation
as to what that could be.

Old October 20th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 19/10/2011 00:21, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Oct 18, 1:20 pm, wrote:
On 18/10/2011 21:08, Fred Flintstein wrote:

http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong...03373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal.

I can see the headline in triathlon.competitor now... Lance does the perp
swim/ride/run in Kona, federal agents struggle to keep up.

Dumbasses,

We are going to cuff him at the bike/run transition area,
while he is wearing Tri gear with a silly painted number
and visor. Just to compound the humiliation.

I talked to all the powers that be in California cycling and
they approved,

Well that's it then, now that Laff has explained to me how cyclists control
California I can see you're ok to go. When you do cuff Lance check how many
gonads he's in possession of to make sure it's not a decoy rider.

Old October 21st 11, 09:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Well that's it then, now that Laff has explained to me how cyclists
control California I can see you're ok to go.

The bodybuilder took over from the puny cyclists.

When you do cuff Lance check how many gonads he's in possession of to

make sure it's not a
decoy rider.

In horse racing terminology that would be ringer.