Glue for CF M5 Seat, was thread about chain tattoos

Old August 26th 03, 05:25 PM
Rick Moll

Default Glue for CF M5 Seat, was thread about chain tattoos

I didn't know about the other Goop:

http://eclecticproducts.com/goop/home.asp

I've been having problems with the velcro strips and
the rubber strip around the outside of my carbon fiber
M5 seat coming loose.

Does anyone know if this Goop glue sticks well to
carbon fiber, or have some other recommendation for
an adhesive that sticks well to CF.

Rick Moll

Tom Sherman wrote:
Rick Moll wrote:
Torben Scheel wrote:

Here in the States (at least in the midwest) it's typically
referred to by the trade name Goop:

http://www.goophandcleaner.com/

Great stuff for taking grease off the skin or clothes.

Not to be confused with the other Goop, which as far as I can tell is
Shoe Goo under a different name.

Old August 27th 03, 12:28 AM
Tom Sherman

Rick Moll wrote:

I didn't know about the other Goop:

http://eclecticproducts.com/goop/home.asp

I've been having problems with the velcro strips and
the rubber strip around the outside of my carbon fiber
M5 seat coming loose.

Does anyone know if this Goop glue sticks well to
carbon fiber, or have some other recommendation for
an adhesive that sticks well to CF.

I use it to make the hard plastic soles of my Sidi Dominator II's less
slippery.

Old August 28th 03, 12:26 PM
Dan Kluckhuhn

GOOP is great! Use the marine grade which is waterproof and UV resistant.
Super glue will also work.
Dan Kluckhuhn