Rentals in Boston?

Old August 27th 04, 03:21 AM
Arvind Saraf

Default Rentals in Boston?

Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions on good and cheap bike rental stores in Boston area?

Thanks,
Arvind
Old August 27th 04, 12:35 PM
Jack McCue

Arvind Saraf wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions on good and cheap bike rental stores in Boston area?

I know this place in Bedford rents bikes, It is about 15
miles (or less) west of Boston:
http://www.bikewaysource.com/

This page has links to other shops in the Boston area,
maybe some of them may also have rentals.
http://www.crw.org/shops.htm

Thanks,
Arvind

HTH
Jack

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, | remove
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is | 'SPAMisBAD'
Old August 30th 04, 07:19 AM
Ravi

Any suggestions for road rides around Boston - i am planning for a trip
sometime towards the end of sept. or early oct. am looking at 50+ mile
rides - some hills would be good.

please provide if you know of any pointers describing local rides

thanks
ravi

Old August 31st 04, 03:04 AM
Gary Smiley

Check out the Charles River Wheelmen - http://www.crw.org - especially our
scheduled rides, but also our cue sheets database. We have the rides, and we
have the hills too, and it's a beautiful area.

Boston Unicycling zia Unicycling 3 July 25th 12 08:08 PM
Boston area unicyclists One on one Unicycling 7 March 28th 04 10:44 PM