Congrats Peter! Google Groups list of all time top posters!

Old December 7th 04, 01:07 AM
Wasatch5k

Default Congrats Peter! Google Groups list of all time top posters!

Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916
8263
6032
5133
4786
4292
4175
3532
3417
3345

--

Let the bridges I burn light my way...
Old December 7th 04, 01:31 AM
crit pro

In article ,
Wasatch5k wrote:

Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916

what a colossal waste of time...
Old December 7th 04, 01:35 AM
Dave Thompson

crit pro wrote:
In article ,
Wasatch5k wrote:

Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916

what a colossal waste of time...

Whether you agree or disagree with Peter, his responses are based on
experience and reason. He likes Campy. I don't. I still read his posts in
the threads of interest to me.

Old December 7th 04, 02:44 AM
Wasatch5k

crit pro wrote:

what a colossal waste of time...

That was rude. I really appreciate the fact that Peter is willing to
donate so much of his time to people who love cycling. We need more
people like him in our shops.

--

Let the bridges I burn light my way...
Old December 7th 04, 03:52 AM
Frank Knox

"Wasatch5k" wrote in message
crit pro wrote:

what a colossal waste of time...

That was rude. I really appreciate the fact that Peter is willing to
donate so much of his time to people who love cycling. We need more
people like him in our shops.

--

Let the bridges I burn light my way...

I agree. Unfortunately, not all cyclists are decent people.

Old December 7th 04, 04:26 AM
Tom Sherman

Wasatch5k wrote:

Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916
8263
6032
5133
4786
4292
4175
3532
3417
3345

14,916 posts in the goofy AOL style.

Note that Jobst Brandt appears twice for a total of 12,438 posts.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Old December 7th 04, 04:31 AM
Werehatrack

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:31:30 -0500, crit pro wrote:

In article ,
Wasatch5k wrote:

Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916

what a colossal waste of time...

Yes, I'd say that your response was just that.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old December 7th 04, 04:37 AM
Werehatrack

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:07:10 -0700, Wasatch5k
wrote:

Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916

If I am not mistaken, two addresses in the list are for the same
person, whose combined total is then 12.438; this does not change the
ordering for first through sixth places, though.

8263
6032
5133
4786

No breakout for CaptBike's more whimsical alter ego(s), whose posts
may be less frequent than those of the fourth-place holder...but are
generally more amuzing.

4292
4175
3532
3417
3345

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old December 7th 04, 01:02 PM
Art Harris

Wasatch5k wrote:
Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916

I enjoy reading Peter's writings, but I've never known him to be a "top
poster." ;-

Congratulations Peter.

Art Harris

Old December 7th 04, 01:11 PM
Art Harris

Wasatch5k wrote:
Google Groups list of all time top posters!

All time top posters
14916

I enjoy reading Peter's writings, but I've never known him to be a "top
poster." ;-

Congratulations Peter.

Art Harris

Turn Six Dollars Into Sixty Thousand Dollars frank General 0 February 5th 04 05:54 PM
Question how Polar 7xx records ride Time & Avg. Speed GaryG Techniques 3 December 2nd 03 04:16 PM
Armstrong's Tour De France Time Trials Rik O'Shea Racing 33 November 6th 03 03:46 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
RBR Retards hold my beer and watch this... Racing 17 September 4th 03 12:29 AM