awsome north shore ride

Old February 27th 05, 02:12 AM
brockfisher05

Default awsome north shore ride

Well today i whent on a north shore ride and it rocked. I was on
seymoure (one of our mountains) and hit some crazy trails. And now I
want to tell you which ones you should ride if you ever come up. so if
you go there you should try Team pandora and boogey-man and if you come
in the spring make sure you go to the top and ride the CBC trail which
is my favourite, do to the crazy amounts of ladders.

i think everyone should be abe to ride the north-shore atleast once,
either that or we have a muni fest up there

| Attachment filename: yam.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/282841|

brockfisher05 - Team YAMS Leader

Dont fight a YAM because it will only take two hits. 1st the yam HITTING
you 2nd you HITTING the floor

ADD ME AT:
brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old February 27th 05, 02:43 AM
DK

I wish so bad i lived there. Altough i did build 2 new features in DK's
backyard North shore wannabe park- A ladder that goes up, horizontal,
then you ride out on a teeer that is falt, then goes down. My other is a
cool 4' drop that has a steep transition into a berm. Tomorrow i start
work on the rollercoaster of doom. so far i have about 6 manmade
features- not enough. I havent done either of those 2 on my muni, but
ill try tomorrow.

--
DK - Team YAMS Member

-Hunter-

DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054

Old February 27th 05, 05:00 AM
john_childs

I should make sure I go up to Vancouver for at least one weekend this
summer.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

Old February 27th 05, 06:35 AM
James_Potter

john_childs wrote:
*I should make sure I go up to Vancouver for at least one weekend this
summer. *

I should make sure to go unicycling somewhere besides my home town at
least one weekend in my life. still haven't done that, and still can't
figure out any plans to....

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old February 28th 05, 09:59 PM
JamesH

john_childs wrote:
*I should make sure I go up to Vancouver for at least one weekend this
summer. *

Hey John, when you come see if you can drag Irene and that Harper guy
along too...

--
JamesH - Back into the swing of things
JamesH's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4438

Old February 28th 05, 11:04 PM
harper

JamesH wrote:
*Hey John, when you come see if you can drag Irene and that Harper guy
along too. *

Hargrave-

Those trails are a treat and the source of many fond injuries of mine.
Irene will go on the Alps ride this summer and then stay in France where
she will attend school next year. JC and I will probably drive up for a
ride sometime in the summer. Maybe we'll bring a whole crew so we
outnumber you disorganized Vancouverites. Like that would be hard to do.

--
harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

JC is the ONLY main man. (except for Ken Looi)

Old February 28th 05, 11:24 PM
Erin

harper wrote:
*JC and I will probably drive up for a ride sometime in the summer.
Maybe we'll bring a whole crew so we outnumber you disorganized
Vancouverites. Like that would be hard to do. *

Harper, be scared, we are getting more organized by the week....you
should have seen the uni yard sale a few weeks ago, so organized, it
would have stuck fear in your heart! LOL

--
Erin - Onewheeler

Ride more, with less.
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

Old February 28th 05, 11:27 PM
harper

Erin wrote:
*Harper, be scared, we are getting more organized by the week....you
should have seen the uni yard sale a few weeks ago, so organized, it
would have stuck fear in your heart! *

I'm quaking in fear. Oh...it's gone now.

Old February 28th 05, 11:52 PM
Erin

harper wrote:
*I'm quaking in fear. Oh...it's gone now. *

--
Erin - Onewheeler

Ride more, with less.
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

Cool "Goal Setting" Idea tylercox Unicycling 12 January 2nd 05 07:27 PM
Mayors to Ride, Unicyclists, Music, etc: 2004 Mayors' Ride Set to Begin Cycle America General 0 May 7th 04 06:52 PM
Sunday's ride Mikefule Unicycling 19 May 6th 04 04:54 PM
Almost epic muni ride john_childs Unicycling 17 September 28th 03 04:21 AM