Where do you find 2nd hand bikes in Vic, apart from the Trading Post and Ebay??

Old November 13th 03, 12:27 AM
powinc

Default Where do you find 2nd hand bikes in Vic, apart from the Trading Post and Ebay??

I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
hand bikes??

powinc

Old November 13th 03, 12:30 AM
bigW

powinc wrote:
I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
hand bikes??
powinc

Bicycling Australia has a classifieds section, lots of bikes there

http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/

--
life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

Old November 13th 03, 12:31 AM
PiledHigher

powinc wrote:
I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
hand bikes??
powinc

Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

--
life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

Old November 13th 03, 12:31 AM
Cletus75

bigW wrote:
Bicycling Australia has a classifieds section, lots of bikes there
http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/

You can also try TriTrade.
http://www.tritrade.twotanksdesign.com/TriTrade-VIC.php

--
life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

Old November 13th 03, 01:15 AM
Phillip Brown

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:17:40 +1050, powinc wrote:

I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
hand bikes??

powinc

Some of the bike shops have a selection of 2nd hand bikes - ie Freedom Machine
in Prahran, or Cecil Walker in the city.
--

phillip brown

Old November 13th 03, 09:00 PM
Nick Payne

bigW wrote:
Bicycling Australia has a classifieds section, lots of bikes there
http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/

Their server seems to have been down for a couple of days...

Nick

Old November 13th 03, 10:31 PM
powinc

http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba...p://www.bicyc-
lingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/

Their server seems to have been down for a couple of days...
Nick

Yeh, your right Nick

I haven't been able to get on the bicyclingaustralia site for the past
couple of days too.

powinc

Old November 15th 03, 11:13 AM
Brad McArthur

PiledHigher wrote:
powinc wrote:
I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
hand bikes??
powinc

Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

It's actually South Road, Moorabbin. Approx 200 west of Warrigal
Road on the south side of South Road. Well worth a look.

--
life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

Brad McArthur - remove the spamhook to reply.
Melbourne PC Users Group - Australia