Computertrainer For sale " Cheap"

Old November 17th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Computertrainer For sale " Cheap"

Yeah, I know Computrainer is the top of the line...I've had two. But
for the money this can't be beat. I've got a first gen Elite Axiom
Computer Trainer that was sold by Performance Bike for $599. I've also
attainted Performance testing software that was only available in
europe for the Axiom trainer that will run a series of performance
tests on you and design a custom workout. It was designed for the
Mapei Pro cycling team. If you've never used a computer trainer, this
is an inexpensive way to see if it will work for you or not. Better
than shelling out $1500 bucks for a Computrainer and have it gather
dust like I did. BTW the only reason I'm selling is I wanted the newer
version of this trainer which was on perpetual back order forever.

Anyway here's my ebay listing information:

Item number: 280049142207 for pictures of what you get.

I want $319 for it and some shipping. New it runs $549-599 for the
current model. I will consider offers over $275 but you WILL have to
wait until my ebay ad runs otherwise $319. It's a great deal and has
plenty of other options for courses etc., lots easier than computrainer
to program. Very good info and software.

Check the prices...this is a steal for a real computerized training
system. Plenty of resistence.

Email me or buy it now off of ebay. Paypal or local cash only.
shipping is fedex ground.