A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 24th 18, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,583
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/
Ads
  #2  
Old April 25th 18, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,339
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/

Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
  #3  
Old April 25th 18, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,748
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

On 25/04/2018 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:


http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/


Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.


What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.
  #4  
Old April 25th 18, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,541
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2018 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:


http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/


Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.


What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.


Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.




  #5  
Old April 25th 18, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,583
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

On 25/04/2018 20:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2018 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:


http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/

Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.


What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.


Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.





I decided that it was some kind of auto-bot reply program.
  #6  
Old April 26th 18, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,339
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

On 26/04/18 07:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.


Thank you greatly for the excellent compliment vomited by You towarsds
me. Especially great as it comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further accolade of wothless bag of
filth. That would be a compliment coming from YOU.

It really is a very great compliment to be called of low IQ by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
  #7  
Old April 26th 18, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,339
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

On 26/04/18 04:12, JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2018 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:


http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/


Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that,* that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.


What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.


I did not say they were doing something right by mowing down and
injuring elderly pedestrians.
I hoped I implied that bicycles are useful for many things.
  #8  
Old April 26th 18, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,339
Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

On 26/04/18 09:01, MrCheerful wrote:
I decided that it was some kind of auto-bot reply program.


Thanks greatly for the compliment coming from YOU. Especially as it
comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further honour of putrescent
mass, and walking vomit.

It really is a very great compliment to be called an auto-bot by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
careless cyclist mows down old man. MrCheerful UK 6 February 27th 18 10:32 AM
Police looking for cyclist after elderly man hospitalised MrCheerful UK 1 January 24th 18 07:33 PM
Pensioner mown down and hospitalised by pavement cyclist MrCheerful UK 0 March 18th 16 10:25 AM
No compo for the careless cyclist Mrcheerful UK 0 October 20th 15 01:36 PM
Cyclist hospitalised Mrcheerful UK 12 May 7th 15 07:28 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.