KH Fusion Broken?

Old August 10th 05, 06:24 PM
briguymaine

Default KH Fusion Broken?

My seat is making a clicking sound when I pedal. It sounds like it is
coming from hub but I can feel the click when I grab the handle. I'm
pretty sure the the hub and cranks are tight enough, could it be coming
from the seat? I tightened the connection when the seat post grabs the
seat and the nuts that seem to hold the seat together.

Any ideas? thanks.

--
briguymaine

Life is like a box of chocolates? I hate chocolate.
'My blog is at www.munitard.com' (http://www.munitard.com)
briguymaine's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9257

Old August 10th 05, 06:37 PM
fishnchipsx2

check the bolts holding the handle on. just a chance, but you never know
.. . .

--
fishnchipsx2 - ! www.unicycling.tk !

If I were to have a spoon, I would indeed have a spoon.

Put me on your msn - fish n chips x2 [at] hot mail . com (no
spaces)

My club's website, 'www.unicycling.tk'
(http://unicycle.asite4free.com/)

fishnchipsx2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9668

Old August 10th 05, 07:00 PM
redhead

That happend one my torker dx. So what i did was put washers under the
bolts and tighten them up and it hasent done it sence.
Hope this helped

--
redhead
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 10th 05, 07:50 PM
James_Potter

tighten everything you possibly can...you might not figure out what the
clicking noise was, but if you tighten everything, then it'll stop

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old August 10th 05, 08:05 PM
fcwegnm0b

Since you have a Fusion, pull the seat apart and check the metal plate
inside. It might not be making the noise, but it's probably broken
anyway.

Dave

--
fcwegnm0b - HammerTron

"So the nurse was telling me about what you did to your ankle... and I
all got was 'unicycle', 'mountain', and 'filming'"
fcwegnm0b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8357

Old August 11th 05, 01:12 PM
mikepenton

just be sure not to over-tighten the nuts...

--
mikepenton - sometimes level
mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090

Laff at me Steve Racing 10 October 14th 05 03:02 AM
Broken KH Fusion Saddle Allready?! munimanpete Unicycling 14 July 13th 05 03:47 AM
ERD for Velocity Fusion rim? (followup to Feb posting) Tom B. Techniques 2 June 22nd 05 11:23 PM
WHOA! new Fusion Covers? leeman180 Unicycling 7 January 15th 05 07:03 PM
Anyone dealt with a broken fibula? Dora Smith General 20 July 30th 04 01:00 AM