KoolStop Brake Pads

Old October 1st 04, 05:53 AM
kingsley

Default KoolStop Brake Pads

I said the other day that these were available at Clarence St Cyclery in
Sydney. After visiting yesterday, I can now report that this is not true.
My apologies for this disinformation.

However, they are available at my local LBS (Breakaway Cycles, Morisset),
and (last-time-I-was-there) Cycology at Tuggerah.

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
(mailto: )

Old October 5th 04, 11:13 PM
malcomm

kingsley Wrote:
I said the other day that these were available at Clarence St Cyclery in
Sydney. After visiting yesterday, I can now report that this is not
true.
My apologies for this disinformation.

However, they are available at my local LBS (Breakaway Cycles,
Morisset),
and (last-time-I-was-there) Cycology at Tuggerah.

-kt

Phantom Cycles at Tahmoor sell them and do mail order.
www.phantomcycles.com.au

--
malcomm

Old October 5th 04, 11:30 PM
mfhor

malcomm Wrote:
kingsley Wrote:
I said the other day that these were available at Clarence St Cyclery i
Sydney. After visiting yesterday, I can now report that this is no
true
My apologies for this disinformation

However, they are available at my local LBS (Breakaway Cycles
Morisset)
and (last-time-I-was-there) Cycology at Tuggerah

-k

Phantom Cycles at Tahmoor sell them and do mail order
www.phantomcycles.com.au

I've gone off Koolstop after having a pair of them (or Koolsto
badged Ritchey) on the commuter. A bit squealy and spongy in the wet
Got some Aztec on the front, they wear a bit quicker, but they sto
really well - no squeal.

M "can I justify discs on the commuter? I do most of my miles on it

--
mfhor