Taking back Liar Gore's Oscar and Nobel

Old December 4th 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Taking back Liar Gore's Oscar and Nobel

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...l-warming.html

Al Gore got an Oscar and a Nobel for being the front man for the
global warming ripoff and the carbon credits ripoff. Now that global
warming stands exposed as a lie and carbon credits as the fraud built
on it, there are calls for him to be divested of both for having
brought discredit on the two academies.

Andre Jute
There is justice in this world
Old December 4th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Andre Jute wrote:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...l-warming.html

Al Gore got an Oscar and a Nobel for being the front man for the
global warming ripoff and the carbon credits ripoff. Now that global
warming stands exposed as a lie and carbon credits as the fraud built
on it, there are calls for him to be divested of both for having
brought discredit on the two academies.

I posted this same link this morning.

Andre Jute
There is justice in this world

No there's not. (You don't /really/ think anyone will ask for the Oscar or
Nobel back?)

Bill "Fat Albert is laughing all the way to a Swiss bank" S.

Old December 4th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Dec 4, 10:18*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ore-oscar-glob...

Al Gore got an Oscar and a Nobel for being the front man for the
global warming ripoff and the carbon credits ripoff. Now that global
warming stands exposed as a lie and carbon credits as the fraud built
on it, there are calls for him to be divested of both for having
brought discredit on the two academies.

I posted this same link this morning.

Sorry. Musta passed me by. I sleep in the mornings. One of the
benefits of being a bohemian intellectual.

Andre Jute
There is justice in this world

No there's not. *(You don't /really/ think anyone will ask for the Oscar or
Nobel back?)

The two academies gave Gore the prizes because the members of both
have hot flushes of insufferable trendiness. They didn't give Gore
those prizes or any good reason except trendiness. The point about
trendiness is that when the trendy are proved wrong, they just look
duh and move on to the next trend. So, no, they won't ask for their
prizes back.

However, we might just succeed in shaming Gore into returning the
awards, and if we don't, why, then we will know he is no gentleman.

Bill "Fat Albert is laughing all the way to a Swiss bank" S.

I've been toying with the idea of writing a movie about the life of
Hermann "Call me Meyer" Goering. I reckon one could cast Al Bore
without any makeup. Only problem is, Goering, as the leader of the
Richthofen Circus after the Red Baron was a shot down, was a genuine
war hero, and when he was caught out for his crimes against humanity,
he paid the price without whining, biting on the cyanide tooth. Fat Al
looks shifty, most definitely not like a war hero, more like a draft
dodger, and of course everyone knows he's a world-class whiner who
didn't even have as much class as Nixon (who, to protect public faith
in the US electoral system, refused to go to court when Kennedy won by
blatant fraud in Cook County -- don't we know someone else from Cook
County?).

Andre Jute
History never lies
Old December 5th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
semi-ambivalent[_2_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Ha! Most of your readers won't even be thinking of the correct Daley.
Besides, their pizza is pretty good. Put the blame where it belongs;
on East Coast political families with a history of carpetbagging.
They've infected both parties, as you well know.

"There's not a dime's worth of difference between the two
parties." - George Wallace. (Odious fellow, but he saw things from
the inside.)

sa
Old December 5th 09, 06:12 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article
,
semi-ambivalent wrote:

Put the blame where it belongs; on East Coast political families with
a history of carpetbagging. They've infected both parties, as you
well know.

The Bushes, for example.
Old December 5th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Neil Brooks

On Dec 4, 3:18*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ore-oscar-glob...

Al Gore got an Oscar and a Nobel for being the front man for the
global warming ripoff and the carbon credits ripoff. Now that global
warming stands exposed as a lie and carbon credits as the fraud built
on it, there are calls for him to be divested of both for having
brought discredit on the two academies.

I posted this same link this morning.

Andre Jute
There is justice in this world

No there's not. *(You don't /really/ think anyone will ask for the Oscar or
Nobel back?)

Bill "Fat Albert is laughing all the way to a Swiss bank" S.

There you go with your regularly-scheduled ad hominems, again.

Your parents must be very proud of you, Drunk Bill Who Never Dealt
With The Underlying Pathologies.
Old December 5th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default OT - Taking back Liar Gore's Oscar and Nobel

Andre Jute wrote:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ore-oscar-glob...
Al Gore got an Oscar and a Nobel for being the front man for the
global warming ripoff and the carbon credits ripoff. Now that global
warming stands exposed as a lie and carbon credits as the fraud built
on it, there are calls for him to be divested of both for having
brought discredit on the two academies.

I posted this same link this morning.

Andre Jute
There is justice in this world

No there's not. (You don't /really/ think anyone will ask for the Oscar or
Nobel back?)

Bill "Fat Albert is laughing all the way to a Swiss bank" S.

There you go with your regularly-scheduled ad hominems, again.

Your parents must be very proud of you, Drunk Bill Who Never Dealt
With The Underlying Pathologies.

And Sorni is still hypocritically failing to complain about right-wing
off-topic posts lacking the "OT" tag.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old December 5th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Every man should do one thing well. Fat Al eats well. He should stick
to eating the Daley pizza instead of trying to branch out into
politics and finance. -- AJ

Old December 6th 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
semi-ambivalent[_2_]

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Funny you should mention finance, what with Silverado and all.

sa
Old December 7th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
keithr

Andre Jute wrote:

History never lies

that contains about as much truth as most of your pompous assertions

Il Jute - He can talk the talk, but can he make th etrains run on time?

Nobel prize for bike writing Amit Ghosh Racing 14 January 14th 09 09:43 AM
Taking Back the Tour?? [email protected] Racing 4 June 27th 08 02:27 AM
Nobel Prize [email protected] General 23 December 18th 07 10:23 PM
Nobel Prize for Bush Davey Crockett Racing 7 February 19th 06 07:36 AM
weakening sidewalls by taking off and putting back a lot? wle Techniques 2 November 29th 04 11:15 PM