Do chicks dig unicyclists?

Old March 15th 04, 06:15 AM
tennisgh22

Default Do chicks dig unicyclists?

Is unicycling a turn on or a turn off? Im scared to tell any girls that
I unicycle...I'm a disgrace to the unicycling community. I should be
proud.

--
tennisgh22

3 out of every 2 people have trouble with fractions
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old March 15th 04, 06:44 AM
elmer

Don't TELL 'em you ride unicycles. SHOW 'em Learn how to hop up on
to that picnic table first. Wear your body armor. Guaranteed good
first impression as long as you keep your mouth shut and don't break
anything in a fall

--
elmer - uniimpaired

"Oh, really? How many hours does it have in it?" (My 8 yr. old sons
response to my stating that this was the shortest day of the year.)
elmer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5193

Old March 15th 04, 06:58 AM
bugman

I was on some local multi use offroad trail last week and a group of
young guys(my guess cross country team from one of the area high
schools) running toward me had a few things to say. Mostly, look out on
the left, then one of the brighter guys at the back yelled out
"Unicycle!"

Then about 5 minutes later I came upon the girls team. Then I got the
"Oh WoW!". "Cool", "Amazing" giggle giggle giggle. Personally I liked
the girls response better. I am way, way too old for them. I am sure
though if I had been a younger more studley guy, there could have been a
great opening for converstaion and more. I think being interesting
makes the opposite sex more attracted to you. Being passionate about
something helps too. So I would think someone who is good at unicycling
would be attractive to members of the opposite sex. Men or women.

--
bugman - Professional Assasin

forget_your_life wrote:
*dude i like your video's and think that your most likely a cool guy
in person but why do you have to be such a jack-ass online? *

Old March 15th 04, 07:23 AM
chirokid

elmer wrote:
* Wear your body armor. Guaranteed good first impression *

If you wear body armor to impress the chics, make sure it's CLEAN.
Smelly armor would Guarantee a BAD first impression.

Consider that my "Attracting the Opposite Sex Tutorial" for the week.

Yes, unicycling can attract Chics. One of my stories:

In my younger years, I had flirted with a "life guard" at a Water Park
all day. When I finally left the park, I grabbed my unicycle for a ride
through town.

The young girl gets picked up by her Mom a few minutes later and begins
to tell her Mom about this really cute (that would be me, 24 years ago)
guy that had been hitting on her all day. Her Mom then says, "I just
saw a great looking young guy riding a UNICYCLE through town. I was
going to take you to check him out." When they finally locate me, the
daughter says, "That's the same boy flirting with me today!"

I found out that story a few months later. That girl and I were
together for over 3 years. To add to the story, I got tight for money
one time while we were dating and decided to sell my 2 unicycles (an
obvious moment of stupidity) and her father bought them from me. He
said he knew I'd want them back one day, which I did.

That was all many years ago, so I too am like Bugman now, I don't
attract Women ON or OFF my unicycle. --chirokid--

--
chirokid - Bug Killing Unicyclist

"Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
quote by Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old March 15th 04, 07:26 AM
James_Potter

I think unicycling impressives everybody. It can attract girls, but it
attracts people in general.

--
James_Potter - ***** ***** *****

-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch
the world try to figure out how you did it.-

Old March 15th 04, 07:30 AM
bugman

chirokid wrote:
*

That was all many years ago, so I too am like Bugman now, I don't
attract Women ON or OFF my unicycle. --chirokid-- *

Speak for yourself Chirokid! I can't wait for tomorrow. Cause I
keep gettin better lookin everyday.

Old March 15th 04, 07:32 AM
paco

I think it -can- impress people. I've seen some dumb unicyclists,
though. If you go around yelling, "look at me! I'm riding a unicycle!"
people aren't going to be that impressed. But if you just casually do a
three foot drop in front of a group of cute girls, like it's no big
deal, you'll get a better response.

--
paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

I'm having trouble thinking cognitively.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old March 15th 04, 07:37 AM
bugman

paco wrote:
*I think it -can- impress people. I've seen some dumb unicyclists,
though. If you go around yelling, "look at me! I'm riding a
unicycle!" people aren't going to be that impressed. But if you just
casually do a three foot drop in front of a group of cute girls, like
it's no big deal, you'll get a better response. *

I do a three fot drop in front of anyone, it will be a big deal...
Ambulance, Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses, Stitches etc...

Look at me! I was on a unicycle, now I am on the ground bleeding and
broken.

Old March 15th 04, 07:39 AM
toddw9

Most girls I see are pretty amazed and like to stop and watch. I get a
few that want to try it too. I usually am more than happy to let them
try (usually meaning if they're good looking), and offer them my
shoulder to help them. They usually can't get more than a 1/2 rotation,
but they enjoy trying. They'll usually want to try a few times,
normally they don't make any progress, and when they decide it's the
last time, I'll just let it fall when they lose their balance, and then
I'll make some quick small talk while arranging the unicycle with my
feet, and when it's all set in the right position, I bid them farewell,
do a kickup mount and ride off (I'm fairly confident with my kickup
mount, I can probably do 9 in 10. I don't recommend it if you aren't
consistent with your kickup mount). Always gets a smile.

And yet, I don't have a girlfriend. What's wrong with this picture?

--
toddw9 - Doh!!!

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

Old March 15th 04, 07:44 AM
toddw9

bugman wrote:
*

I can't wait for tomorrow. Cause I keep gettin better lookin
everyday. *

I spent a week on a church mission trip at the Union Gospel Mission in
Vancouver's inner city, and I remember a guy there who said that every
morning.