Do chicks dig unicyclists?

Old March 16th 04, 12:15 AM
UniBrier

Default Do chicks dig unicyclists?

-Originally quoted in Poll-
*Totally, unicycling is hot, dude!*

Ya Gotta Believe!

When choosing a girl/boy friend or life partner, they have to think it's
hot (Or at least tollerable). Doesn't hurt to have a few other things
going for you too.

-Originally quoted in Poll-
*It really doesn't matter...girl's dont care if you unicycle or not.

Guys that unicycle should run away and join the circus.

Ew, I bet most guys that unicycle wont be able to have children later
in life.
*

None of these are true (esp. # 4) so you have to go with choice # 1.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek ~ A one track mind in search of the never-ending sine
wave. ~
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old March 16th 04, 12:20 AM
tom_edmonds

well i know a female who can unicycle well, comin to stay with me soon,
and, well ive always thort unisex would be cool too, might have to see
how that suggestion goes down........

--
tom_edmonds - level 10.... I've got 1 skill down

"Trials - limited only by the wallet"
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

Old March 16th 04, 01:09 AM
johnfoss

tennisgh22 wrote:
*Is unicycling a turn on or a turn off? *

Contrary to popular belief by some on this forum, chicks, aka female
humans, don't all think and act the same way. Some will think unicycling
is cool, some will think it's silly, and some will think you're wasting
your time.

If unicycling is a huge part of your life (especially if you no longer
live with your parents), make sure the girls you get involved with
long-term have some respect for your chosen
hobby/sport/activity/obsession.

Chirokid -- Thanks for the great story on how you met your 3-year
girlfriend! That would make a real nice story in On One Wheel. But don't
say you're too brittle to learn the EZ kickup mount. I just found out
I'm older than you are!

--
johnfoss - Home of the Garage Page

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Don't let gravity get you down."

Old March 16th 04, 01:56 AM
bugman

A new story. I went out today for a short ride in the woods. I got
there earlier than usual so I was pretty much it. After I had ridden
about 1.5 miles there is a 24inch drop that sometimes I roll around
other times I try to jump it at speed. Today I was feeling good, and
was practicing John_Childs suggestion of holding the seat. I flew of
that drop with total style. I landed it with grace. Pedaled away
feeling pretty good. I then hit a root and UPD'ed. I landed on my feet
and didn't drop the Muni. As I look up the only person I had seen on
the trail was jogging/running toward me. She pulled the headphones from
her ears smiled at me and said "You are amazing!" That has to be the
best thing said to me so far. She saw the dismount, but more
importantly she saw the jump. The fact that she made the effort to pull
the headphones down for the exchange made the compliment even more
poignant. I told my wife this story, and she said "Do I have to start
following you on the trails?" Later in the parking lot as I was
putting the Uni away she came sprinting out of the woods at full speed.
This mind you was 40 minutes later. I was impressed. So I kindly
returned the compliment.

--
bugman - Professional Assasin

forget_your_life wrote:
*dude i like your video's and think that your most likely a cool guy
in person but why do you have to be such a jack-ass online? *

Old March 16th 04, 03:17 AM
dubmuni2004

how do you guys deal with reactions from ther peers (12-18) (High school
ages) because I have really never left my neiborhood to unicycle because
i fear people being mean or whatever and girls are nice about it but I
dont unicycle in public a whole lot. Advise??

--
dubmuni2004
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Old March 16th 04, 03:21 AM
evilewan

beware the dark side of the force........

beware of people who want your body just because you unicycle.

be carefull not to violate the cardinal rule: never sleep with anybody
who is crazier than you are.

--
evilewan - death or glory

--
evilewan.

see the rec.sport.unicycling maintainance FAQ @
http://evilewan.unicyclist.com/
evilewan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1047

Old March 16th 04, 03:47 AM
tennisgh22

Fear of riding in public? Let me tell you....

Back when i was 7 years old and i had just learned how to ride, my mom
took me to new york. During the busiest times of the day I would ride my
unicycle between people all up and down Long island. (New Yorkers make
for very good obstacles). Anyways I dont think i had one person the
whole time that was mean to me...maybe because i was a kid, or maybe
because unicyclists are respectable. Anyways, if any of the 67 people
that i accidentally ran into on the street are reading this, i'm sorry.
and never get in my way again

--
tennisgh22

3 out of every 2 people have trouble with fractions
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old March 16th 04, 05:28 AM
shadowuni

the girls i see favor the unicycling. too bad for them i found the best
girl ever, she unicycles with me places! she can even coker! oh yeah

--
shadowuni - Level 5.5 Unicyclist

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
"Freeze, Mother Stickers! This is a F**k up!" - Stupid Criminal
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Old March 16th 04, 05:39 AM
fluffinator007

My owner (girlfriend) is now trying to learn to unicycle. She's not
real passionate about it and doesn't have a whole lot of eagerness to
learn but hey I make her so it doesn't matter right. Yes, chicks dig
the uni.

--
fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

My image was voted out.