$6,000 down the toilet!!!

Old December 16th 04, 06:28 PM
Chris Glidden

"Shaun" wrote in message

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsi1xvcj9m83lxu@slacker...
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:40:29 -0000, Shaun wrote:

"Slacker" wrote in message

wrote:

I'd rather do it the old fashion way and pay $$ for it.
--
Slacker

The old fashioned way??? People were pedaling before they were paying.

sigh
It was a veiled ref to the oldest profession.

There was a veil?!?!?

Shaun aRe

A lace see-thru one :-)

Well I didn't see it.

Shaun aRe

Nor I ;-)

Old December 17th 04, 06:20 PM
Stephen Baker

Sorni says:

Did you know that is 'Iron' spelled backwards? Always fascinates me
that does.

Shaun, I think your fascinator has became a bit /rusty/, mate!

Bill "first iron joke that occurred to me" S.

That's ironic... ;-)

Steve

Old December 17th 04, 06:26 PM
Bill Sornson

Stephen Baker wrote:
Sorni says:

Did you know that is 'Iron' spelled backwards? Always fascinates me
that does.

Shaun, I think your fascinator has became a bit /rusty/, mate!

Bill "first iron joke that occurred to me" S.

That's ironic... ;-)

Sigh. Guess I'll have to check my /files/...

Bill "oh, and the Horse you rode in on (obscure brand humor)" S.

Old December 20th 04, 01:56 PM
Shaun

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Sorni says:

Did you know that is 'Iron' spelled backwards? Always fascinates me
that does.

Shaun, I think your fascinator has became a bit /rusty/, mate!

Bill "first iron joke that occurred to me" S.

That's ironic... ;-)

You misspelled 'moronic' - HTH.

Shaun aRe

Old January 2nd 05, 11:16 PM
peed

Slacker wrote:
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:26:47 -0800, Goodoz

wrote:

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin17lapm83lxu@slacker...
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

Sorry for the stupid Q, but why is 6K down the drain?

Moved out of So Cal a few years ago...skiied up there several
times...never
did summer downhill thing though. Hung out on the trails down by

Ortega
HWY.

Goodoz

My dream DH rig that I recently built.

--
Slacker

won't your dream rig work on other mountains

Old January 2nd 05, 11:37 PM
Slacker

wrote:

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsin17lapm83lxu@slacker...
Someone hold me... please... :-( :-( :-(

http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/7280.0.html

http://www.teambigbear.com/

--
Slacker (sniff, sniff)

Sorry for the stupid Q, but why is 6K down the drain?

Moved out of So Cal a few years ago...skiied up there several
times...never
did summer downhill thing though. Hung out on the trails down by

Ortega
HWY.

Goodoz

My dream DH rig that I recently built.

--
Slacker

won't your dream rig work on other mountains

Snow Summit was one of only 3 lift serviced mtns for DHing in California=
.. =

The other two are several hundred miles away.

-- =

Slacker
Old January 6th 05, 01:33 AM
peed

That's a lot o dough to drop on a bike to mostly ride in one place. It
can't be a total loss. Maybe if you know someone with a Jeep and if
there is Jeep access/trails on the mtn...

Old January 7th 05, 06:33 AM
miles todd

peed wrote:
That's a lot o dough to drop on a bike to mostly ride in one place. It
can't be a total loss. Maybe if you know someone with a Jeep and if
there is Jeep access/trails on the mtn...

Nope. Slack IS totally bumming. There is no other place in SoCal to
ride DH bikes.

miles
Old January 10th 05, 09:17 PM
routebeer

miles todd wrote:
peed wrote:
That's a lot o dough to drop on a bike to mostly ride in one place.

It
can't be a total loss. Maybe if you know someone with a Jeep and

if
there is Jeep access/trails on the mtn...

Nope. Slack IS totally bumming. There is no other place in SoCal to

ride DH bikes.

miles

I thought the lift was off limits, not the mtn. per say. There must be
some other way (other than climbing to the top on a 50 pound bike) to
get to the trailhead.

It's amazing! a state with such high mountains that meet the sea does
not have more downhill venues. CA downhillers should write their
congressmen and Ahnod Shwartzehnnehggarh. Just try not to sound like a
pot head so they will take you seriously. i.e. Don't try to sound like
Gracia. That dude is a crack up.