pics of Ryan Trebon

Old December 13th 04, 06:14 PM
Boyd Speerschneider

Default pics of Ryan Trebon

Hello,

I'm designing a web site for Ryan Trebon. I was wondering if any of you out
there have some good pics of him in action and otherwise. Would you mind
posting links to them please.

TIA,

- Boyd S.
Old December 15th 04, 06:19 AM
bikemecca.com

Hi Boyd,

I took several photos of Ryan at 'cross natz this weekend.

awesome race! nice riding Ryan!

you can see a few of the photos at http://www.bikemecca.com

click on the cross natz teaser on the main page...and then the elite
men's on day 3.

email me separately and we can figure something out. I may have some
outtakes that I haven't posted also.

Old December 15th 04, 03:57 PM
bikemecca.com

Hi, Boyd...don't know if the google-beta thing is working or not. I
tried emailing you separately, but I'm just guessing at your email
address.

just checked my shoot from 'cross nationals...have tons of photos of
Ryan.

email me privately please:

thanks.
eric