Playground Riding

Old August 8th 05, 07:43 PM
MERCYME

Default Playground Riding

alexmay wrote:
p.s...

unicyclepa wrote:
* Mercyme we should ride together *

...your greatest fan, stan.

sorry, i couldn't help it.

The eminem song?

--
MERCYME - King without a crown

'Gallery' (gallery.unicyclist.com/danpics)
AIM-Mr Mercy3

"Your like water for my soul When it gets thirsty"-Matisyahu
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old August 8th 05, 08:08 PM
burjzyntski

I once taco'ed a wheel at a playground. I was hopping off a few steps to
the ground (about 2 feet) and the cement was covered (coated) in rubber
and my tire was a little low on air, so when I landed there was a much
higher surface area of the tire touching the ground and twisting. The
rim was half- twisted, half-taco'ed.

:-(

--
burjzyntski - thejoeb

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

"You could mix vodka with bologna and it would still f*cking rock."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old August 8th 05, 09:50 PM
andrew_carter

Nice. There are so many great trials lines to choose from at most
playgrounds.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
___________
WE WORK ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

Old August 9th 05, 03:32 PM
MERCYME

high hop forgot about this one.

| Attachment filename: high seat out.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/346817|

Old August 11th 05, 03:15 AM
chosen

Threadjack:

If u speak spanish why do u look white?

--
chosen - For The Cause

I know- that's how i want it!

"In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."-Vincent T. Lombardi-

Riding since dec.25, 2003

No longer a Sub cook, unicyclist, juggler, dancer.
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old August 11th 05, 04:21 PM
vivalargo

chosen wrote:
*Threadjack:

If u speak spanish why do u look white? *

What jughead ever said this? Spain (birthplace of Espanol) is in Europe
and is full of whites (whatever that's worth). Most of my family can't
speak English and I'm white. Big deal. You must be thinking that Spanish
and Hispanic are the same deal--a strange thought seeming you're from
Florida where's there are thousands of Spanish speaking whites
(Cubanos).

JL

--
vivalargo - Santa Barbara Unicycle Club
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

Riding with North joe Unicycling 0 January 30th 05 02:51 PM
Can Riding a Recumbent Cause a Hernia? Dom Recumbent Biking 4 November 30th 04 05:58 AM
riding the whole Hudson River Ken Roberts Rides 33 October 25th 04 08:48 PM
MUni riding – Eastern Kentucky - weekend of April 23-25 billham Unicycling 5 January 26th 04 03:45 AM
Lights for Road Riding Ken Huizenga Techniques 278 January 22nd 04 02:04 PM