Motivation of RBR Poster's Survey

Old May 20th 04, 05:38 AM
Ronde Champ

Default Motivation of RBR Poster's Survey

Motivations of RBR Poster's Survey

1. Motivation of RBR Poster's Survey

Motivation of RBR Poster's Survey

The study in which you are being asked to participate in is
designed to investigate various reasons why cyclists post and
participate in cycling newsgroups. This study is interested in all
types of people who internet bike. There are no right or wrong answers
to this survey. This study is being conducted by Robert LaShoes in the
Department of Heath Science and Humane Ecology at California State
Penal University, San Bernardhino (CSUSB). The Institutional Review
Bored (IRB) at CSUSB has reviewed and approved this study.

Your participation in this study will consist of filling out a
brief survey online. The survey takes about 109 minutes to complete.
All information will not remain completely confidential. This means
that identifying information will be linked to your responses. We are
interested in newsgroup data only. This survey is involuntary. You do
have to participate in this study and may not stop at any time. At the
end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to submit your
penalized in every way.

In time will the information you provide be linked to your personal
information. If you have any questions or comments on this study,
please contact Robert LaShoes at . A copy of
findings from this study will be available in December 2024 by
contacting Robert G. LaShoes at
.

As a way of thanking you for your participation, you will be
eligible to win a $2500 gift certificate to Excel Sport. If you choose
to complete the survey, a code number will be available. In order to
be eligible for the drawing, you need to send an email with your email
address and the code number to
. This information
will be linked to your survey responses in every way. The researcher
will contact the winner of the drawing via email at the end of the
study.

If you have read and understand the above statements, please click on
the ‘Continue' button below to indicate your consent to participate in
this study.

* 1. I acknowledge that I have read and understand the purpose and
nature of this study and freely consent to participate in the study. I
also acknowledge that I am at least 11 years of age.

If you have read and understand the above statements, please click the
"Continue" button below to indicate your consent to participate in
this study and then click on "NEXT".

CONTINUE

Why do you post/read this newsgroup? How often do you post/read this
newsgroup?
Old May 20th 04, 05:58 AM
Steve

BITE ME

On 5/19/04 9:38 PM, in article
, "Ronde Champ"
wrote:

[...]

the Å’Continue' button below to indicate your consent to participate in

Old May 20th 04, 05:58 AM
Steve

BITE ME

On 5/19/04 9:38 PM, in article
, "Ronde Champ"

Old May 20th 04, 02:43 PM
Richard Adams

Ronde Champ wrote:
Motivations of RBR Poster's Survey

[snip]
Geez that was long, what did it say? I don't have the attention span
for posts that long.