Where Global Warming started sliding down the tubes: Mann's"Hockey Stick" NOT supported by North NAS Panel

Old September 13th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

Default Where Global Warming started sliding down the tubes: Mann's"Hockey Stick" NOT supported by North NAS Panel

On Sep 9, 1:59*pm, Andre Jute wrote:

Congratulations. That's the first time I ever heard a global warmie
admit that his faith is a scientific fraud and a political ripoff of
the taxpayer.

I didn't do that either.

What I said was that North admitted the
wegman report and subsequent hearings were politically motivated.

Hmm. Who cares what excuses North offered the prees -- or what they
claimed he said.

You should, since your the one offering him up as a vapid attempt to
gain credibility, and according to you he's a hypocrite.

the
wegman report and subsequent hearings were politically motivated.

Of course they were.

Good then you're on my side, They weren't conducting science, they
were creating political positioning for the greedy republicans to ask
for more campaign contributions from corporate robber barons in
exchange for removing regulations on dirty industries, resulting in
such laudable events like the massey energy mining disaster and Deep
Water Horizon explosion

It may have escaped your stalinist wet dreams,
but that is how a democracy works, as an adversarial system in which
you have on the one side the advocates for one way of spending the
taxpayers' money -- in this case staggering trillions of it -- and on
the other the advocates of not wasting the taxpayers' money on fool's
gold.

you failed 6th grade civics....dintcha' jootsy.

Try
paying attention next time, ****head.

I am, as I just demonstrated.

no, if you were, you wouldn't have claimed I 'lied', that I used media
reports as justification, and wouldn't have claimed I agreed with you.

You can track my posts on Google.

I'd rather take a vacation at gitmo

spotted the Barton hearings as a killer blow for Global Warming as
they happened and predicted that within the decade it would fall
apart.

Right....how's that working out for ya? I hate to be the one to break
it to you (no, actually, I enjoy it), but global warming is occurring.
Are there problems with the models? sure, and of course the biggest
contention is over anthropogenesis, and how it takes quite a bit of
'manipulation' of the computer models to make even modest predictions
of AGW seem imminent. FWIW - most scientists still understand that we
are in the midst of a warming trend - the only question is why. The
deniers you like to cite don't deny the warming trend, they doubt
anthropogensis and actually have good science to back up their
position. It's a distinction idiots like you tend to ignore.

It is you who believes press reports rather than Senate
minutes are the final arbiter.

And where did I ever present a media report as my supporting evidence?
I gave you links to the NASA website.

It is you who lives in a dream world.

I'd like to live in a world where I can dream, but jackasses like you
keep ruining it.

People who live in the real world, who understand how decisions are
made, know that global warming is finished, and with it all that fear-
mongering about climate change,

unlike you who fearmonger about alleged communist motivations in our
government. Yeah, thats _real_ different.

because the "coming ice age" has
already been done and disgraced a generation ago.

It was a prediction made well before computers were able to crunch the
massive amount of data (thermo and fluid dynamic computations) needed
to make more reasonable predictions. There have been thousands of
predictions made over the centuries, some based on vetted science,
that have turned out to be false. You can't dwell on those as an
indictment against science in general.

btw - I'm not anonymous, you're just to ****ing stupid to figure it
out.....

I'm not that fascinated by another fulminating, spittle-spraying
little flame warrier that I care to work out which of the worthless
little twerps in particular you are;

Then it might be in your best interest not to make such claims, unless
you're willing to at least attempt to back up your claims.

as far as I can see you lot are
interchangeable impressionables, more offensively fashion-victim
trendies, by definition ill-informed and brainless.

As opposed to you greedy corporate fascists using the canard of
'freedom' to allow the subjugation of the middle class by supporting
private industries "right" to pollute, socialize losses while
privatizing profits, and pervert free speech by allowing corporate
donations to control the press.

Andre Jute
Are we done now?

Not even close, you pathetic corporate stooge. As I once told a stupid
little sychophantic college intern, "suck his dick all you want, he's
not going to share his bonus with you".

And BTW - your bikes are _still_ ****ing hideous.