Another thug caught on camera.

Old August 2nd 11, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Another thug caught on camera.

Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that they
can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...elmet-cam.html

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old August 2nd 11, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 02/08/2011 17:04, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Why was the cyclist apologising to him?

If it happened, the cyclist apologised because he'd done nothing wrong of
course. Why else would he apologise?

Yet another victim-cam failure to capture whatever it was that kicked it all off.

According to the report, the footage has been posted anonymously. It may be a
hoax. Indeed, that is how it needs to be treated without a complaint from the
person claiming to be a victim.

Old August 2nd 11, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Why was the cyclist apologising to him? Yet another victim-cam failure to
capture whatever it was that kicked it all off.

He did the right thing - get rid of the thug out of his face and let the
police sort it out later. No point in getting a busted nose for nothing.

Old August 2nd 11, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Why was the cyclist apologising to him? Yet another victim-cam failure to
capture whatever it was that kicked it all off.

I might add that the guy who put a paper plate of foam in Murdoch's face got
6 weeks in jail...

Old August 2nd 11, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar[_3_]

On 02/08/2011 17:49, JNugent wrote:

According to the report, the footage has been posted anonymously. It may
be a hoax.

Not that your average psycholist would be obsessively screwed up enough
to orchestrate such a hoax, of course.

It's no surprise that Mr Mason once again unquestioningly believes that
the motorist is wholly at fault, though. Anyone who drives is
automatically "selfish", while anyone who cycles is automatically "heroic".
Old August 2nd 11, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 02/08/2011 16:07, Simon Mason wrote:
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...elmet-cam.html

Trial by Youtube again. Motorists identified, cyclist remains anonymous
little worm.

University
Old August 2nd 11, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 02/08/2011 18:17, Simon Mason wrote:

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn
that they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Why was the cyclist apologising to him? Yet another victim-cam failure
to capture whatever it was that kicked it all off.

He did the right thing - get rid of the thug out of his face and let the
police sort it out later. No point in getting a busted nose for nothing.

In other words he bottled it. Par for the course with cyclists.

University
Old August 3rd 11, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Now on road.cc
It will come as no surprise that the cyclist haters feel a kinship with
thugs like this. He is a symbol of what is wrong with them all - failure to
cope with anger, jealousy and one dimensional outlook on life.

I'm sure Meds, JMS, Cheerless, Nugent et al will have his ugly mug put onto
a T shirt to wear as they shuffle off to the paper shop for their Express.

PS - surely they could identify this moron from dental records? :-0

http://road.cc/content/news/39987-ca...t-camera-video

Old August 3rd 11, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_12_]

On 2-Aug-2011, "Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Why was the cyclist apologising to him? Yet another victim-cam failure to
capture whatever it was that kicked it all off.

During a distracting road-rage incident it is very difficult to maintain
good videoing. This has happened to me often.

Only last Friday on the Critical Mass ride, I was videoing a taxi-driver who
was attempting to ram his way into the ride as usual, when I was attacked by
what appeared to be a bystander, who put his hand in front of my camera and
threatened to smash it and my glasses as well. The result was a dismal shot
of the ground and a conversation barely heard against loud background
sounds. Quite often on such occasions too a reflex action by a finger turns
off the camera. Of course, I was steeling myself for being assaulted while
still on my bike which would have been somewhat precarious.

Anyway you can see and hear the result at...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQCxUeoJCE (51 seconds in)

I didn't apologise as you can hear.

-- .
Critical Mass London.
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Get out of my way you communist Effing scum, dole cheats”, said a taxi
driver.
Old August 3rd 11, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 03/08/2011 08:06, Simon Mason wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Now on road.cc
It will come as no surprise that the cyclist haters feel a kinship with thugs
like this. He is a symbol of what is wrong with them all - failure to cope
with anger, jealousy and one dimensional outlook on life.

I'm sure Meds, JMS, Cheerless, Nugent et al will have his ugly mug put onto a
T shirt to wear as they shuffle off to the paper shop for their Express.

PS - surely they could identify this moron from dental records? :-0

http://road.cc/content/news/39987-ca...t-camera-video

Unless the video poster comes forward (has that happened yet? It might
happen), the incident has to be treated as a hoax.