A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 30th 19, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,603
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported seeing
a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930
Ads
  #2  
Old July 30th 19, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,591
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

MrCheerful wrote:
At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported
seeing a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930


If she had turned around she would have a good laugh at his little cyclist
dick.


  #3  
Old July 30th 19, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,965
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

On 30/07/2019 11:10, MrCheerful wrote:
At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported seeing
a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930


Hmmm. A man allegedly exposes himself to a jogger but she does not
realise it. The police are now wasting their time pursuing a report from
a driver that just happened to be driving slowly enough to observe it.

So here we have a driver either halucinating or acting out a fantasy and
a gullible policeman. Meanwhile, anybody reporting a driver for doing
something that is actually dangerous will be lucky to get anywhere even
with good video evidence.

It appears that when there is a gap in the rain in Scotland, it must
have a strange effect on everbody.

  #4  
Old July 31st 19, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,374
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

On 30. 7. 2019 13:25, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported
seeing a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930


If she had turned around she would have a good laugh at his little cyclist
dick.


But she did not.
The report said she was unaware that he was following her.
  #5  
Old July 31st 19, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,864
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

On 31/07/2019 11:21, Peter Keller wrote:
On 30. 7. 2019 13:25, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported
seeing a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930


If she had turned around she would have a good laugh at his little
cyclist
dick.


But she did not.
The report said she was unaware that he was following her.


I'm fairly sure that that is why the PP started that final sentence with
"if".

  #6  
Old August 1st 19, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,374
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

On 31. 7. 2019 15:44, JNugent wrote:
On 31/07/2019 11:21, Peter Keller wrote:
On 30. 7. 2019 13:25, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported
seeing a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930


If she had turned around she would have a good laugh at his little
cyclist
dick.


But she did not.
The report said she was unaware that he was following her.


I'm fairly sure that that is why the PP started that final sentence with
"if".

So it is best that she was blissfully unaware.
  #7  
Old August 1st 19, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,864
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

On 01/08/2019 09:46, Peter Keller wrote:

On 31. 7. 2019 15:44, JNugent wrote:
On 31/07/2019 11:21, Peter Keller wrote:
On 30. 7. 2019 13:25, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:


At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported
seeing a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.


https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930


If she had turned around she would have a good laugh at his little
cyclist dick.


But she did not.
The report said she was unaware that he was following her.


I'm fairly sure that that is why the PP started that final sentence
with "if".


So it is best that she was blissfully unaware.


The report comes from someone driving a motor vehicle past the scene.
There is a limit to how authoritative such a necessarily-fleeting
observation and report can be.

Can it ever be the case that a cyclist has "exposed himself" to someone
who didn't see him?

  #8  
Old August 2nd 19, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,374
Default Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

On 1. 8. 2019 12:26, JNugent wrote:
On 01/08/2019 09:46, Peter Keller wrote:

On 31. 7. 2019 15:44, JNugent wrote:
On 31/07/2019 11:21, Peter Keller wrote:
On 30. 7. 2019 13:25, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:


At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported
seeing a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was unaware she was being followed.


https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...asher-16662930



If she had turned around she would have a good laugh at his little
cyclist dick.


But she did not.
The report said she was unaware that he was following her.


I'm fairly sure that that is why the PP started that final sentence
with "if".


So it is best that she was blissfully unaware.


The report comes from someone driving a motor vehicle past the scene.
There is a limit to how authoritative such a necessarily-fleeting
observation and report can be.

Can it ever be the case that a cyclist has "exposed himself" to someone
who didn't see him?

Yes I think that can be the case.
I note the police are seeking the woman. I doubt if she will be able to
shed any light on the matter if she was unaware of the exposer, unless
she makes up a story.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the hot weather brings out the pervy cyclists MrCheerful UK 4 August 1st 18 01:37 PM
Not many cyclists out, must be the weather. Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 30 December 26th 10 10:22 AM
even more pervy cyclists Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 3 October 28th 10 10:12 AM
Warm weather bringing out the morons Kristian M Zoerhoff General 213 March 12th 07 07:05 PM
Fair weather cyclists Gags Australia 10 September 22nd 04 03:25 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.