those stairs I toldja about on Dakota Ridge

Old October 16th 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default those stairs I toldja about on Dakota Ridge

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=2808

Freaking crazy man, I went down them, but stopped at stair 7. From the
picture they don't look steep but that's a 80 degree slope, and looking
down it's terrifying as hell.

I walked from stair 5 to stair 9. To steep, I need some practice. I'll
get'em next time. Look what the 14 year old punk has to say about the
stairs (these aren't the only ones) (muhwahahaha).
joe sorcic Date: 03/10/2006 Rating: 10
Review: This trail is a blast,great technically and a good little climb
if you go from north to south..One thing I dont get,people tell me this
trail is advanced,I can ride this whole trail except for the stair
steps and I just started riding about 6 months ago and I am only
fourteen years old.

Similar Trail(s): horsethief bench,marys loop,moore fun,fruita area

dirtcoach Date: 12/04/2005 Rating: 7
Review: I have been riding this trail for 15 years and is part of a
training loop I do almost weekly year round. Yes this an advanced trail
so be warned. I have seen many people bleeding on it, knocked out and
bruised. Not real gonzo though since there never really is any steep
sections that last. This Trail is very short with lots of hikers at
times . Full Suspension is recommended though is cleanable on a Hard
tail. After the saddle section and steps the rest of the trail needs to
be ridden in the Middle or Big Ring going, this will make going over
the rough stuff EZ and more fun. Depending on your skill and fitness
North to South Takes under 20mins to an hour or more

Similar Trail(s): Sections or Tempelton Trail in Palmer Park, The
Technical sections of Apex but more.