The Weirdness of JimmyMac

Old August 1st 08, 01:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

Default The Weirdness of JimmyMac

TOP POSTED ... In the thread you ported this from, you worte ... By
the way, this thread will no longer be responded to by me since it
died long ago.

BUT, BUT, BUT, you did respond just in a NEW thread breathing life
into the "dead thread". So how weird is that??? Never mind, The
question was rhetorical.

On Jul 30, 8:21*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
JimmyMac is not only weird, but bizarre. Note his concerns in the message
that follows.

Beating a dead horse is stating that Ed Gin the criminal vandal troll

killed ARBR. *Now that is beating a dead horse and Dolan has done it
so frequently that even the dead horse has complained.

Ed Gin was the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR. He was aided and
abetted by JimmyMac who never had the brains to tell the troll to go ****
himself. Instead, he remonstrated with the troll because he was almost as
stupid as him. The two deserved one another in the final analysis.

Won't your wife talk to you anymore? Why not cuddle your two
poor old long suffering hound dogs if no one else will have you.
I've never understood this propensity of Dolan's. *Can someone

enlighten me? *Have you any insight into the reasons why Ed Dolan
delights in the incessant recitation of a litany of personal minutia
including....

- age

- ethnicity
- religious affiliation
- marital status
- educational background
- occupation
- place of residence
- type and number of pets
- etc.

I do it because I know it irritates you. You are such a jerk that there is
no other way of bringing it home to you but to get as personal as possible.
Just be thankful I do not go for your jugular. Stalkers deserve to have
their asses kicked and that is what I do best.

What's with this weirdness anyway? *Ed should not feel the least bit

obligated to respond since I am ONLY interested in an objective
assessment of Dolan's irrational motivation rather than a
rationalization from the weirdo himself.

JimmyMac is only into one thing - stalking. That is all he is good for. What
a weird crazy freak he is!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 1st 08, 04:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

TOP POSTED ... In the thread you ported this from, you worte ... By

the way, this thread will no longer be responded to by me since it
died long ago.

BUT, BUT, BUT, you did respond just in a NEW thread breathing life

into the "dead thread". So how weird is that??? Never mind, The
question was rhetorical.

Once I have determined a thread is dead, I will start a new thread. I like
to stay near the top of my listing of threads in my newsreader.
[...]

Old August 2nd 08, 04:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Jul 31, 10:21*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

TOP POSTED ... In the thread you ported this from, you worte ... By

the way, this thread will no longer be responded to by me since it
died long ago.

BUT, BUT, BUT, you did respond just in a NEW thread breathing life

into the "dead thread". *So how weird is that??? *Never mind, *The
question was rhetorical.

Once I have determined a thread is dead, I will start a new thread. *I like
to stay near the top of my listing of threads in my newsreader.
[...]

Once you have determined that a thread is dead, why bother to continue
the "dead thread" in a separate not so "new" thread ? Much of the
time you make no sense to anyone at all except your own twisted self
that is.

Old August 2nd 08, 06:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 10:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

TOP POSTED ... In the thread you ported this from, you worte ... By

the way, this thread will no longer be responded to by me since it
died long ago.

BUT, BUT, BUT, you did respond just in a NEW thread breathing life

into the "dead thread". So how weird is that??? Never mind, The
question was rhetorical.

Once I have determined a thread is dead, I will start a new thread. I like
to stay near the top of my listing of threads in my newsreader.
[...]

Once you have determined that a thread is dead, why bother to continue

the "dead thread" in a separate not so "new" thread ? Much of the
time you make no sense to anyone at all except your own twisted self
that is.

You would recognize that I have changed the subject heading somewhat and the
message somewhat if you weren't so dense. I will continue to do this every
week or so. A dead thread that is overly long does not interest me.

Old August 2nd 08, 01:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default The Weirdness of Ed Dolan's Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 10:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

[...]

Hey Ed, your quoting is STILL messed up, with quoted text appearing in
the hierarchy as original text.

See http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ for the fix to
Micro$oft's errors.

“Mary had a little lamb / And when she saw it sicken /
She shipped it off to Packingtown / And now it’s labeled chicken.”
Old August 2nd 08, 10:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 2, 12:41*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 31, 10:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Old August 2nd 08, 10:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 31, 10:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

[...]

Yes I recognize that you changed the subject heading somewhat and the
message somewhat, but ... SO WHAT? Why do you not recognize that this
does not substantially change what anything regarding you have labeled
a "dead thread", not even SOMEHAT, so who is really the DENSE one
here? I mean hust how dumb can he get? Dolan must get a perverse
sense of pleasure from beating dead horses.

****ing Regards,

Regards ****ing ... tis a pity that you never had the experience.

Old August 3rd 08, 02:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Aug 2, 12:41 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
You would recognize that I have changed the subject heading somewhat and
the
message somewhat if you weren't so dense. I will continue to do this every
week or so. A dead thread that is overly long does not interest me.

Yes I recognize that you changed the subject heading somewhat and the

message somewhat, but ... SO WHAT? Why do you not recognize that this
does not substantially change what anything regarding you have labeled
a "dead thread", not even SOMEHAT, so who is really the DENSE one
here? I mean hust how dumb can he get? Dolan must get a perverse
sense of pleasure from beating dead horses.

A new thread with a new subject heading gives you an opportunity to start
fresh and not be such a jerk all the time.

****ing Regards,

Regards ****ing ... tis a pity that you never had the experience.

Too much ****ing and you will go blind and/or turn into a ****head. Give
your poor longsuffering wife a rest since you are no longer into
procreation.

Old August 3rd 08, 12:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Ed Dolan writes:

What did I write?

[Deletia. Does anyone really care, really?]

=x= Shut the **** up, you tiresome loser. Get a life.
_Jym_

You cluster****ed, cousin-molesting, panty-licking, rectal-sucking,
puss-chewing, cock-brained cum bubble!

You window licking, brother-fondling, jock strap-slurping, rectal-gobbling,
boil-chewing, ****-headed ****tard!

And not least ...

You shanky-assed, cattle-molesting, armpit-licking, ****-gobbling,
pimple-nibbling, butt-brained cockweasel!

Old August 3rd 08, 01:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 2, 8:06*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Aug 2, 12:41 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

You would recognize that I have changed the subject heading somewhat and
the
message somewhat if you weren't so dense. I will continue to do this every
week or so. A dead thread that is overly long does not interest me.
Yes I recognize that you changed the subject heading somewhat and the

message somewhat, but ... SO WHAT? *Why do you not recognize that this
does not substantially change what anything regarding you have labeled
a "dead thread", not even SOMEHAT, so who is really the DENSE one
here? *I mean just how dumb can he get? *Dolan must get a perverse
sense of pleasure from beating dead horses.

A new thread with a new subject heading gives you an opportunity to start
fresh and not be such a jerk all the time.

A new thread with a new subject heading but the same old content is
merely a re-branded old thread. Even a moron would recognize that.
Try to get up to speed. By the way, it is impossible for you not to
be a jerk all the time. It runs contrary to your grain.

****ing Regards,
Regards ****ing ... tis a pity that you never had the experience.

Too much ****ing and you will go blind and/or turn into a ****head. Give
your poor longsuffering wife a rest since you are no longer into
procreation.

Once again, Dolan flaunts his ignorance. He knows nothing of my wife,
or the nature of our relationship.