Central Florida - Ocala, Lady Lake

Old August 23rd 05, 12:34 AM
onefiftyfour

Default Central Florida - Ocala, Lady Lake

i'm going to visit my father for the weekend and i might have some free
time to uni while my brother and father golf. not sure i'll bring one.
but i'll make that decision based on any replies here. wish i had
access to a coker because the retirement community / city where my
father lives has miles and miles of golf cart lanes and paths that go
everywhere. it's a big place. don't want to fly with the coker.

there are several places for muni near ocala. anyone interested in
doing any of that this weekend? anybody want to lend me a coker?

-eric

--
onefiftyfour - Eric
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old August 23rd 05, 05:49 AM
ChangingLINKS.com

The "Vortex" is a must *see.*

There is plenty to ride without risking limbs nearby also.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

Old August 23rd 05, 02:02 PM
paul_g

Mr. Lancaster! I would be HONORED to return your hospitality and be
your host for your time in Ocala, but alas, I am not yet equipped!

I'm planning on becoming a multi-uni owner soon, but not by this
weekend. Also, I'm going to California on business next Monday, and
this weekend is going to be crazy-busy.

I would encourage anyone reading this to ride with Eric if you have a
chance. He's a cool dude!!

Eric, I'm gonna PM you later for some Muni advice...

--
paul_g
paul_g's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10136