Start Explaining Asshole - We're Waiting Nature Boy!!!

Old August 1st 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe King

Default Start Explaining Asshole - We're Waiting Nature Boy!!!

"We will explain to the world why this is not a doping case but a natural
occurrence," Landis said at a news conference in Madrid, Spain.

Old August 1st 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob in CT

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:00:23 -0400, Joe King wrote:

"We will explain to the world why this is not a doping case but a natural
occurrence," Landis said at a news conference in Madrid, Spain.

What's the deal? Why are you so against Landis?

--
Bob in CT
Old August 1st 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Bob in CT wrote:
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:00:23 -0400, Joe King wrote:

"We will explain to the world why this is not a doping case but a natural
occurrence," Landis said at a news conference in Madrid, Spain.

What's the deal? Why are you so against Landis?

--
Bob in CT

Bob, don't you know???

There are any number of wanna-be pro racers in the US, some that went
to Europe and came back, others that never went but dreamt of it, who
blame all their shortcomings on others who dope. No matter that they
have no proof, nor that they've ever demonstrated the requisite talent
to make it. If only the dopers didn't dope and cheat them out of their
results, they'd be the next best thing since sliced bread.

I'm not that involved with the elite racing scene here in CO and
therefore don't know any of the aspiring elite, so I don't mean to
imply any specific person locally is like that. When I was a bit
younger and living in AZ, however, I knew personally 3 or 4 guys who
fit that description to a T. I can only imagine they're everywhere.

Scott

Old August 1st 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
gds

Scott wrote:
Bob in CT wrote:
[...]

Gee! All the wannabee racers I know dope. So, they have no problem
recoginizing that dopers with great talent beat dopers with less talent.

Old August 1st 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
k.papai

Scott wrote:
Bob in CT wrote:
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:00:23 -0400, Joe King wrote:

"We will explain to the world why this is not a doping case but a natural
occurrence," Landis said at a news conference in Madrid, Spain.

What's the deal? Why are you so against Landis?

--
Bob in CT

Bob, don't you know???

There are any number of wanna-be pro racers in the US, some that went
to Europe and came back, others that never went but dreamt of it, who

DA74 is #1 Wannabe.

blame all their shortcomings on others who dope. No matter that they
have no proof, nor that they've ever demonstrated the requisite talent
to make it. If only the dopers didn't dope and cheat them out of their
results, they'd be the next best thing since sliced bread.

I'm not that involved with the elite racing scene here in CO and
therefore don't know any of the aspiring elite, so I don't mean to
imply any specific person locally is like that. When I was a bit
younger and living in AZ, however, I knew personally 3 or 4 guys who
fit that description to a T. I can only imagine they're everywhere.

DA74 is #1 Wannabe. Dave's negative abuot EVERYTHING.

Old August 12th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

k.papai wrote:
DA74 is #1 Wannabe.
DA74 is #1 Wannabe. Dave's negative abuot EVERYTHING.

(Insert solicited retort here)
Okay I'll bite. Me, negative? About everything? That's not true.
I'm actually quite positive you are delusional.

Now sh-shut your Papai-Hole K-Ken.

-D-DA74 (Suspecting KP imbibed a few too many at rec.food.drink.beer)