Found - Digital Camera

Old November 6th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Veloise

Default Found - Digital Camera

PGW wrote:
Maybe check crazyguyonabike.com for a tour journal that follows their route?

Crazy Guy could probably add a couple of their pics on the opening
page. Probably another crazy guy following the various trips could
help piece together the data.

(I think OP has done w-a-y more due diligence than is required to earn
a medal!)

--Karen D.
former Missoula resident, recognized the bridge, the fish is new

Old November 6th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Sandorr

In article ,
John Everett wrote:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:54:36 -0700, "Chris Shearer Cooper"
wrote:

I found a digital camera by the side of the road near Estes Park, CO, and
would be glad to return it to its owner if I can find him!

The pictures in the camera start in Missoula, Montana on 8/25/07, and show a
group of 6 men camping and cycling through down through Montana, Idaho,
Wyoming (including Yellowstone), pulling into Estes Park on 9/11. One of the
early pictures showed the front of the Adventure Cycling in Missoula (I've
contacted them already).

I uploaded one of the pictures that shows all the guys here ...
http://www.sc3.net/bike.jpg

Anybody recognize them?

No, but I recognize the fish. The picture was taken along the River
Walk in Missoula.

Funny thing, I was in Missoula on 8/25/07, but don't remember seeing
these guys.

John Everett - Aurora, Illinois

--
jeverett3ATsbcglobalDOTnet (John V. Everett)

I can tell you're from Illinois; that's not a fish.

;-)

Old November 7th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Sir Thomas of Cannondale

I took a look at the picture and I think this camera found thing is
bull****.

Ya got one freak with tatoos and 5 fat guys. They don't look to me like a
touring group. More like a bunch of
rugby players and their priest [the freak]

==============================
"Chris Shearer Cooper" wrote in message
I found a digital camera by the side of the road near Estes Park, CO, and
would be glad to return it to its owner if I can find him!

The pictures in the camera start in Missoula, Montana on 8/25/07, and show
a group of 6 men camping and cycling through down through Montana, Idaho,
Wyoming (including Yellowstone), pulling into Estes Park on 9/11. One of
the early pictures showed the front of the Adventure Cycling in Missoula
(I've contacted them already).

I uploaded one of the pictures that shows all the guys here ...
http://www.sc3.net/bike.jpg

Anybody recognize them?

Thanks,
Chris

Old November 9th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

When I'm traveling, the first photo on the camera is always a closeup of
my business card.

I started that when I was still shooting film, the first photo on every
roll was a card with the start date and location on my business card.

is Joshua Putnam

I've done similar with my digital cameras. Take a picture of my name,
home town & phone number. Protect (write protect) that image so it
stays every time I download and erase all the images. So many cameras
are too small to put an id tag on. I use a word processor, select a
really huge font and take a picture of the computer screen. Really
large print is easier to read if some less knowledgeable good
samaritan finds the camera. I also put my business card in the case.

Old November 14th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Chris Shearer Cooper wrote:
I found a digital camera by the side of the road near Estes Park, CO, and
would be glad to return it to its owner if I can find him!

The pictures in the camera start in Missoula, Montana on 8/25/07, and show a
group of 6 men camping and cycling through down through Montana, Idaho,
Wyoming (including Yellowstone), pulling into Estes Park on 9/11. One of the
early pictures showed the front of the Adventure Cycling in Missoula (I've
contacted them already).

I uploaded one of the pictures that shows all the guys here ...
http://www.sc3.net/bike.jpg

Anybody recognize them?

Can you find my stolen digital camera for me?

"the grinning buddy bear carries a fork." - g.d.

Best micro digital still camera MuniAddict Unicycling 6 July 8th 07 08:59 PM
Digital video camera unicyclepa Unicycling 3 March 6th 05 05:49 PM
carrying a digital camera on bike tours? Phil Blumenkrantz Rides 45 October 20th 04 04:19 PM
Sony digital Camera for sale Pete A UK 2 April 5th 04 07:07 PM
Luckiest Digital Camera In The World Sofa Unicycling 11 January 6th 04 02:50 AM