Facebook hiding my entries

Old January 26th 21, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Default Facebook hiding my entries

Ralph Barone writes:

Radey Shouman wrote:
jbeattie writes:

On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 7:43:34 AM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
News 2021 writes:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 22:22:46 -0500, Radey Shouman scribed:

You can think what makes you happy, but I think we're in a big game of
"Simon says" with our governments, and it's not going to end well.

And you are determined to do your best to make it so!
I suspect that covid will become a minor nuisance in a few years,
although it will probably not go away. New government powers, on the
other hand, will be with us for the long haul.

What new government powers? AFAIK, the spate of orders issued by state
governors rely on existing emergency powers.

For example, the CDC eviction moratorium struck me as something that
would have been unimaginable not long ago. Perhaps it was legally
possible, but from that to actually doing it was a big step. Legal
possibility is one thing, public acceptance another.

Whatever powers the governors didn't have before COVID, they still
don't have -- which is really your complaint. Rudy Giuliani has some
time on his hands, and you should see if he would do a pro bono suit
against the
Commonwealth.
https://katu.com/news/local/oregon-r...res-are-unfair
He can crib the complaint from the Oregon case.

I hear Mr. Giuliani comes with good recommendations.

The Oregon case was dismissed by Judge Karin Immergut, about whom I
can say nothing bad because I've got a COVID-related case pending in
front of her and like her (and she's best friends with one of my
partners), but I can say she is a Trump appointee. We have those in
Oregon, believe it or not.

What we really want is for the emergency to end, and that has to do
with good management of the pandemic -- which does involve compliance
by the citizenry, or as some may put it, subjugation and oppression by
evil nanny government.

I haven't seen much evidence of management making a noticeable
difference. Right about now, compare California (heavy management) with
Florida (light). Florida is clearly winning on covid stats.

When one talks about “winning” COVID stats, is the analogy to basketball or
golf? Us foreigners aren’t sure that the US has decided which set of rules
they want to use.

Have a look at the FT covid graphs, this one shows new deaths attributed
to covid in California and Florida. Florida has clearly done better
than California for the last month or so:

https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart/...&values=deaths

Old January 26th 21, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 8:48:11 AM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
Ralph Barone writes:

News 2021 writes:

[...]

In California, they have medical facilities that no one ever heard of claiming covid deaths and extracting the $79,000 per reported death bounty. When you pay people to report deaths that is what they are going to do. This has turned into a large scale gang organization. Do I need to reference the CDC data yet again? Covid-19 is a lower respiratory tract disease and respiratory diseases have been at or below normal since the first week or so in last May. People have been dying from circulatory diseases in record numbers.. What do you suppose if you lock people down so that they drink more alcohol, smoke more cigarettes, use more drugs, get far less exercise since they are no longer working and are killing each other in record numbers with dangerous driving? Suicides are at 4 times the normal level and these people are being reported as covid deaths.

At what point are people going to finally realize that they have been lied to in order to empower and dictatorial government to take away all of your Constitutional rights? Are you aware of the rights you've lost? Freedom of congregation, freedom to not be ordered to wear a mask when ALL research shows that they do not do a thing? Freedom of movement? You are losing your freedom of citizenship right now since Biden declared open borders. You are about to lose all of your remaining savings and investments with Janet Yellen becoming Secretary of the Treasury. She is a print money to fix problems person and that ends up in inflation which is a capital tax on the poor.

None of this is guessing, ALL of it is available and I have shown the CDC and the DOT information that has shown this. You don't have to believe your own lying eyes but then don't complain about the results.