Facebook hiding my entries

Old February 4th 21, 01:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Facebook hiding my entries

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 09:47:15 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 6:21:20 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/2/2021 6:30 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 1:12:16 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 09:50:55 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

No, what you do is read what I write and spend all day searching
on Google to attempt to discover an exception.
If that's true, why is it that you consistently refuse to provide
links to your sources? That forces readers like me to either accept
you as an unquestionable authority or declare your discoveries to be
fabrications. That's not a very good choice, which a few links might
help rectify.
Jeff, what service were you in and when? That ****ing exception that moron, John, cited was one of the very first bombing raids ordered by JFK at the very first time we got into the war. That wasn't repeated as far as I know and for MOST of the time we didn't bomb anything except SAM missile sites on the DMZ because they offered a clear and present danger to our fighter/bombers where the Russians were flying pure, and so superior, Mig fighters and endangering our aircraft that were attacking Viet Minh moving supplies to the south along the Ho Chi Minh Trail. We didn't start bombing the North Vietnamese cities until Nixon was trying to get us the hell out of there so was trying to fight them to a standstill. And he did. In the peace talks they admitted that the war was a stalemate and all we had to do was support the South Vietnamese Army to maintain that. But the Democrats wouldn't provide any budget line items to do that and the North Vietnamese were given an open door. Just as

Biden is doing with the Southern Border. Watch how well that works.

Did the bombers even BOMB the trail in Cambodia. If you LOOK at the trail, a large portion of it was in South Vietnam. So YOU believe that John knows one thing about anything? https://photos.com/featured/map-of-t...-bettmann.html He spends his entire life looking for anything he might use to criticize my comments. That useless piece of **** was never there. He never was involved in any war. His actual job was parking aircraft and taking the reports from the crew and calling the people that actually know how to do things. Mechanics for the huge motors on that B50. Sheet metal workers to replace body panels that had popped rivets from the fuel load it would carry to refuel fighter/bombers. A crew chief was a necessary GO BETWEEN and not someone that knew **** from Shinola.

Why is it that I offer all sorts of references and you don't notice those if John holds up some other reference that may not have the slightest truth in it? Didn't I give you CDC references that showed that respiratory diseases returned to normal or below on April 30, 2020? Didn't that make any impact on you? Or do you simply not understand those sorts of references which is why I do seldom use them. Virus Mania by Dr. Claus Lohnlien shows WHY we have this so-called "covid-19 spike" but no respiratory disease deaths - it is over-prescription of drugs as a safety measure for older people in case these cases become serious. It is the drugs themselves that are causing the deaths since in the CDC recommended doses, they cripple the body's immune system and the victim has heart failure. And the CDC statistics SHOW that people are dying from heart failures.

You have access to my LinkedIn resume and the references it contains. So why would you not understand that I have done FAR more than I have in that resume. Dumbass Frank must have been put on my Respiratory Gas Analyzer and that is why he wants to deny it was my design. That and the first real operational Heart/Lung machine both of which are absolutely required for very complex surgeries such as heart transplant and for lung transplants. They have a success rate of some unimaginable rates (80% or more). I have developed cancer detection and treatment devices. The President of that company was a woman and her father was VP. She died of cancer and he sold the company off to another company after a year or so. He will occasionally contact me but he is very retired and he was very much the parent.

What in God's name would give you the idea that the military would hire me to work on their gas detector at Laurence Livermore Labs if they didn't have full confidence in my abilities? What in God's name gives you the idea that most references on the Internet are complete hogwash? Wikipedia is wrong about a quarter of the time. When you look up something on Wikipedia and then Merriam-Webster and they disagree what does that mean to you?

I gave you CDC references to the ineffectiveness of masks and gave you the reasons that the experiments made by what must have been high school students could not possibly have been used to make any statements at all about masks. I showed you with references why surgeons don't need to wear masks in an operating room because they have the same rates of contamination of the patient. Most surgeries do not squirt body fluids about and so surgeons don't need a mask to protect them from bodily fluids.

The problem with most of this is that I HAVE given you references and in most cases the DEFINITIVE references. And you don't understand them and Frank declares them wrong. Do you remember when Trump suggested we use hydroxychloroquine and the media went crazy citing "studies" that showed it supposedly killing people? That is because hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial and rheumatoid arthritis drug that is extremely safe in the dosages used. However, it has an extremely narrow band of tolerance. Used at the proper dosage it is perfectly safe but used at the dosages that doctors began using it, it disables the immune system making the user open to any infection at all. Those wonderful doctors that Frank knows don't know how to use many, many drugs or why they wear masks or not. That is NOT their job. They are supposed to help their patients and 99% of the time they are confronted by well known diseases or conditions that have long histories of successful treatments using a

particular method. THAT is what they are supposed to know, not how to cure some new illness with no record of treatment. That is for the researchers at Universities. Some salesman comes by citing great successes with Remdesivir. Were they actually treating it or simply not blocking the body's normal immune system. So the DOCTOR they prescribes this anti-viral drug because of these successes and it only costs the patient $1,000 per pill and the patient survives as he would normally have done. The doctor is sure he saved a patient because he didn't die and the drug company is happy because they were paid a fortune for a 6 pill regimen.

I'm tired of explaining **** that you don't understand to you. So maybe you should ask Frank why Belgium had a far higher death rate then its immediate neighbor Germany. Simply because Belgium started treating the disease aggressively and the drugs caused the deaths.

Covid isn't harmless but it is not as dangerous as season influenza. It is almost entirely limited to people with compromised immune systems so giving them drugs that further compromise the immune system is not an answer.

What a steaming pile of ... misinformation.

There's far too much in there to bother correcting. It would take an
hour. Instead, let me pick just one sample:
"I showed you with references why surgeons don't need to wear masks in
an operating room because they have the same rates of contamination of
the patient. Most surgeries do not squirt body fluids about and so
surgeons don't need a mask to protect them from bodily fluids."
Here's a Google image search result for "surgeon operating":
tinyurl.com/yw49f4ou

Hundreds and hundreds of surgeons don't seem to know what you know, Tom!
Please, quit wasting your time posting here. Get on some discussion
boards used by MDs! Explain to them why they're all wrong! Only YOU can
save the medical profession! ;-)

Besides that study showing that masks have no effect on "submicron" materials (viruses are nanometers) there is of course another study https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article showing that even the best of masks have NO EFFECT on corona viruses. I would be interested in knowing what you know about anything on this Earth? Is there one ****ing thing that you could ever possibly get right?

Why do you insist on talking about things you know nothing about. Again. tell us about these hundreds and hundreds of surgeons you know. I personally know three that belong to Doctors Without Borders and I will undergo some surgery in a couple of weeks that the surgeon has already said that he won't wear a mask during. Where have you ever even met hundreds and hundreds of surgeons?

Well, why should you be the only one that is allowed to talk about
things you know nothing about? Your thrilling tales of B-52 combat
mission, for example. Not only imaginary but almost totally incorrect.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 4th 21, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 13:44:13 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Frank, you simply cannot resist showing your pure ignorance can you? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4480558/
Wait - why are you arguing with me? I'm saying you should get out there
and educate the medical profession, using your great wisdom! Why don't
you like that idea??

You can start by mailing every surgeon that paper you cited. Highlight
this sentence: "It is clear that more studies are required before any
absolute conclusions can be drawn regarding the effectiveness or,
indeed, ineffectiveness of surgical masks."

If that earth-shaking "Um, we're not sure" statement (plus your stellar
credentials) don't cause them to toss out every mask in the hospital, I
don't know what will! ;-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

With a lot of people thinking like Tome does about masks and their useag, it's no small wonder that t he Covid-19 pandemic is claiming so many lives.

Cheers

I actually know about the "pandemic" I am registered with the CDC as a researcher, what do you know about this? I have shown the actual studies by the CDC themselves that show that masks cannot stop a corona virus. I have shown that the pandemic STOPPED in April 30, 2020. Were you incapable of understanding this and so quote morons like Fauci that you should wear two or three masks?

This is really very interesting, apparently you can either not read my postings of not understand them. The CDC data that I have referenced is the DEFINITIVE reference to what is happening. Why exactly are you making things up?

" I am registered with the CDC as a researcher"

Please provide proof of this statement. Or should we simply take this
as yet another example of your dementia?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 4th 21, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 4:44:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I am registered with the CDC as a researcher,

Followed by

Why exactly are you making things up?

lol
Old February 4th 21, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 6:22:25 PM UTC-5, News 2021 wrote:
On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 09:29:26 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
Frank, you simply cannot resist showing your pure ignorance can you?

HEY IDIOT little tommy. Did you actually read that?
Next you will be telling us that the germ theory of disease is wrong
because no one has carried out paper research to verify it.

You really are a stupid moron.

He doesn't read the links he posts. Last year he made a claim that 'there had been ten rapes by illegal aliens in massachusetts in the past three months'. He sent 4 links to 'prove' it. One link made no mention of sexual assaults. One link was over two years old, the other two links listed the same incident, which referred to an incident that was over a year old, and that the defendants were released because the victim admitted she made it up.

His idiocy knows absolutely no bounds.
Old February 4th 21, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
"expert" you are!
Research Papers? Tom don' need no stinkin research papers; he KNOWS!

John you really are a stupid ass, you don't even know what a research paper is.
Old February 4th 21, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 2/3/2021 5:21 PM, John B. wrote:

snip

" I am registered with the CDC as a researcher"

Please provide proof of this statement. Or should we simply take this
as yet another example of your dementia?

Tom on the Titanic:
"It's dry here, the sinking is a hoax."
"If I drink fuel I won't freeze."
"Nobody can force me to wear a life jacket."
"They all had pre-existing conditions that killed them."
"Only the old an unhealthy people will die."
"The lifeboat industry funded the iceberg."
"1600 dead? More people die from heart disease every year."
Old February 4th 21, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 08:50:28 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:56:56 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
"expert" you are!
Research Papers? Tom don' need no stinkin research papers; he KNOWS!

John you really are a stupid ass, you don't even know what a research paper is.

Sure I do Tommy. I've been researching the Internet for "Tom Kunch and
had found uncountable papers stating that "Tom Kunch is an ASS".
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 4th 21, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 08:23:34 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

But, but.... How can that be? After all Tommy Boy is an Acclaimed
Expert! You don't believe me? Well just ask him.
--
Cheers,

John B.