Heads up! KH20 on ebay!

Old June 9th 04, 12:23 AM
daino149

Default Heads up! KH20 on ebay!

The auction ends in 40 min. Current price is $285. Just chanced on it
while on ebay.

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino
Sig count: 2

04.05.23 11214
04.05.25 11284
04.05.26 11329

Old June 9th 04, 01:38 AM
tennisgh22

yea i notified everyone in the chat...i wonder how much it went for?

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - When will my kh24 come?!?!

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old June 9th 04, 04:45 PM
Beener

Its ok though, I wasn't prepared to buy it for the $420.00US that it
went for. Not when you can buy one new, the same uni at the site he sent
everyone to to get specs. for $399.00 plus tax. I am sure that if you
pushed them a little they would have thrown in Insured shipping as well.
I don't know, $20 or $30 extra dollars for new sounds good to me.

--
Beener - oldschool onewheeler

If you swear, you'll catch no fish.
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817