MUni weekend this fall (eastcoast)

Old August 19th 04, 05:39 AM
beauster

well, i'd say VIETNAM IN MILFORD, mass! it is the best, period.

--
beauster
beauster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4479

Old August 19th 04, 06:12 AM
shadowuni

well, we have talked it over and oct 1-3 looks the best. thanks much joe
merril. post for confimation. i am now making a running list. post you
commitment and ill add you to the list.

THE LIST AS IT STANDS

Definite:
Nick Di John (Shadowuni) me
Joey Cohn (unicyclejoey)
Ben Plotkin-Swing + 1 (Andrew?)
Joe Merril (Merril)

Maybes:
Jim (JVTFM)
Nick (digital attrition)
Tim (tim)
Kevin (TheObieOne3226)
Joe Graff (OneWheelWizzard)

--
shadowuni - Level 6.5 Unicyclist

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
"unless I'm catastrophically off-balance, in which I'll have to hop to
stay up." - gerblefranklin
"I like learning new mounts, they hide the fact that you previously just
screwed up when you were showing off" - Special_liz
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Old August 19th 04, 06:16 AM
TheObieOne3226

I don't remember saying I was a maybe...

--
TheObieOne3226 - Proficient Unicyclist

-Kev