Jim McNamara - the Stalker of the Cycling Newsgroups!

Old November 7th 07, 06:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Jim McNamara - the Stalker of the Cycling Newsgroups!

On Nov 6, 4:17 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
It can't be much fun to be a stalker like Jim McNamara. Most vices have some
pleasure associated with them but, like envy, there is no pleasure connected
with stalking. It is all down and no up.

In another post you contended that it was envy that was my driving
force .. contradicting yourself again??? The conundrum continues.

Truth to tell, you have to feel sorry for the poor guy. Imagine allowing
someone else to make your day for you. This is a truly wretched condition
for anyone, let alone for a man who is pushing 70. I was all grown up by the
time I was out of my teens, but apparently stalkers just never grow up. They
are arrested in a permanent juvenility.

I will repeat yet again since you so thick headed that multiple
repetitions are necessary ... 61 is harly pushing 70

I urge Jim McNamara to get a life. Failing that, he should get reacquainted
with his dog, man's best friend, and stop whining and wailing on Usenet.
That is all he has ever done - a stalker to the bitter end. He is like a
blood sucking leech! No wonder Ed Gin held him in such contempt. Even Tom
Sherman, the most mild mannered of men, could not stand him for long.

A stalker is the most pitiful of all the creatures that Usenet gives rise
to.

NOPE ... what you are is ... a TROLL!!!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 7th 07, 07:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Nov 6, 4:17 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
It can't be much fun to be a stalker like Jim McNamara. Most vices have
some
pleasure associated with them but, like envy, there is no pleasure
connected
with stalking. It is all down and no up.

In another post you contended that it was envy that was my driving
force .. contradicting yourself again??? The conundrum continues.

The point was that there is no pleasure in being a stalker just as there is
no pleasure in being envious. They are both vices which give no pleasure. I
would pick a vice that gives some pleasure. Getting drunk is not a bad
choice, although it will make your feet go numb and your head hurt. But at
least it does give some pleasure, however brief.

Truth to tell, you have to feel sorry for the poor guy. Imagine allowing
someone else to make your day for you. This is a truly wretched condition
for anyone, let alone for a man who is pushing 70. I was all grown up by
the
time I was out of my teens, but apparently stalkers just never grow up.
They
are arrested in a permanent juvenility.

I will repeat yet again since you so thick headed that multiple
repetitions are necessary ... 61 is hardly pushing 70

You are far older than you think. Like me, you already have one foot in the
grave. Don't believe me? Just have a look at any teenager.
[...]

Old November 8th 07, 01:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Nov 7, 12:54 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Nov 6, 4:17 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
It can't be much fun to be a stalker like Jim McNamara. Most vices have
some
pleasure associated with them but, like envy, there is no pleasure
connected
with stalking. It is all down and no up.

In another post you contended that it was envy that was my driving
force .. contradicting yourself again??? The conundrum continues.

The point was that there is no pleasure in being a stalker just as there is
no pleasure in being envious. They are both vices which give no pleasure. I
would pick a vice that gives some pleasure. Getting drunk is not a bad
choice, although it will make your feet go numb and your head hurt. But at
least it does give some pleasure, however brief.

Your conclusion does not strictly follow form the premise. Non
sequitor is one of your all time favorite logiclal fallacies, is it
not? must have There is no possible way for you to determine whether
or not I enjoy what I do, so you are not in a position to make such
pronouncements with any degree of certainty. .

Truth to tell, you have to feel sorry for the poor guy. Imagine allowing
someone else to make your day for you. This is a truly wretched condition
for anyone, let alone for a man who is pushing 70. I was all grown up by
the
time I was out of my teens, but apparently stalkers just never grow up.
They
are arrested in a permanent juvenility.

I will repeat yet again since you so thick headed that multiple
repetitions are necessary ... 61 is hardly pushing 70

You are far older than you think. Like me, you already have one foot in the
grave. Don't believe me? Just have a look at any teenager.
[...]

Diversion duly noted. At 61, I am obviously closer to 70 than to
being a teenager. On the other hand, your calling attention to this
fact does not make your statement that I am pushing 70 any closer to
being true than it was when first uttered (written). Then again, you
often make many thoughtless statements that can be easily proven to be
fallacious opinions at best.

Old November 8th 07, 04:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 7, 12:54 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ps.com...

[...]

I advise you to take up drinking to the point of falling down drunk. You
will be a far, far happier person when you are rolling around on the ground
as drunk as a skunk.

[...]

You are old - period! Try to act your age why don't you?