Battery Size for Vetta computer

Old January 8th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Battery Size for Vetta computer

Hello, I have a Vetta C-20 computer that has been setting around and now I
am going to put it to use again on my mountain bike but I have lost the
battery for it. Does anyone know what size battery that computer would use?

Thanks!

Old January 8th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

CDC wrote:
Hello, I have a Vetta C-20 computer that has been setting around and now I
am going to put it to use again on my mountain bike but I have lost the
battery for it. Does anyone know what size battery that computer would use?

Thanks!

I'll bet you'll be wanting the manual, too:

http://www.vetta.com/Tech%20Support/DP/C20.eng.pdf

I wish every site's tech/doc page were as good as Vetta's. They are
very complete.

Old January 9th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

CDC wrote:
Hello, I have a Vetta C-20 computer that has been setting around and now I
am going to put it to use again on my mountain bike but I have lost the
battery for it. Does anyone know what size battery that computer would use?

Sheldon Brown does. See
http://sheldonbrown.com/cyclecom_cal....html#vettac20

Thanks!

You're welcome.

- Frank Krygowski

Old January 9th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

In article , says...

Hello, I have a Vetta C-20 computer that has been setting around and now I
am going to put it to use again on my mountain bike but I have lost the
battery for it. Does anyone know what size battery that computer would use?

http://www.vetta.com/ManualDload.htm
Alex