cyclometer

Old January 9th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default cyclometer

I have a sigma speedmaster 7000 model and cannot remeber how to set the
wheel size (lost the leaflet that came with it) I have a choice of 3 wheel
sizes then a three figure number ( I am using miles rather than km). Would
the 3 figure number be 27.2in or 700cm

Old January 9th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecom...libration.html
--
Live simply so that others may simply live