Jim McNamara - the Stalker of the Cycling Newsgroups!

Old November 6th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Jim McNamara - the Stalker of the Cycling Newsgroups!

On Nov 6, 9:48 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 04:17:12 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

It can't be much fun to be a stalker like Jim McNamara. Most vices have some
pleasure associated with them but, like envy, there is no pleasure connected
with stalking. It is all down and no up.

Truth to tell, you have to feel sorry for the poor guy. Imagine allowing
someone else to make your day for you. This is a truly wretched condition
for anyone, let alone for a man who is pushing 70. I was all grown up by the
time I was out of my teens, but apparently stalkers just never grow up. They
are arrested in a permanent juvenility.

I urge Jim McNamara to get a life. Failing that, he should get reacquainted
with his dog, man's best friend, and stop whining and wailing on Usenet.
That is all he has ever done - a stalker to the bitter end. He is like a
blood sucking leech! No wonder Ed Gin held him in such contempt. Even Tom
Sherman, the most mild mannered of men, could not stand him for long.

A stalker is the most pitiful of all the creatures that Usenet gives rise
to.

Yes. I've noticed that you and I are the only people in the newsgroups
who say anything original.

Not only are you pitifully myopic, but you are also rather short on
retention. Ed Dolan in his own words ... "I have never had an
original idea in my entire life and I never will."

Everyone else is simply derivative --
reacting to our brilliance in whatever pitiful way they can --

A word if caution Mike. Incessant patting yourself on the back can
lead to a repetitive stress injury. Briliance??? Again, Ed Dolan in
his own words ... "I am convinced that no one with any intelligence
would be caught dead on these freaking cycling newsgroups."

Johnny-come-latelies who end up with sloppy seconds. One can only pity
them.... After we are gone, the whole mess will devolve into chaos and
entropy.

Care to put your theory to the test? Again, Ed in his own words ...
"My messages almost never have anything to do with any topic that is
appropriate to any newsgroup."

All they can do will be to mercifully close the doors on this
steaming pile and try to forget it.

You and Ed will be forgotten from the moment of your departure. Most
of the piles that are steaming here were defecated by you two. Again,
Ed Dolan in his own words ... "ARBR is known far and wide for being
the stupidest newsgroup ever to infest Usenet. I have seen to that."

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old November 7th 07, 04:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for proving my point, by simply regurgitating what someone else
said. That's what stalkers do. They don't have a life of their own....

Old November 8th 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

wrote:

[...]

Mike, you are as perceptive as the average tree stump in your blessed
wilderness. Thanks for proving my point that you stand guilty of
mental myopia as charged. Now, listen and learn. Regurgitation and
quotation are not synonyms. Even Conan the Librarian Dolan knows
that. Dolan's monotonous, incessantly repetition qualifies as
regurgitation. I countered your assertion regarding originality by
employing Ed's own words in rebuttal. What was intended by the
purposeful quotation and what it connoted apparently escaped your poor
powers of perception. You consider yourself and Dolan of superior
intellect do you. I'm having difficult ascertaining which one of you
two is the bigger dunderhead.

Old November 8th 07, 03:24 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]
Mike, you are as perceptive as the average tree stump in your blessed
wilderness. Thanks for proving my point that you stand guilty of
mental myopia as charged. Now, listen and learn. Regurgitation and
quotation are not synonyms. Even Conan the Librarian Dolan knows
that. Dolan's monotonous, incessantly repetition qualifies as
regurgitation. I countered your assertion regarding originality by
employing Ed's own words in rebuttal. What was intended by the
purposeful quotation and what it connoted apparently escaped your poor
powers of perception. You consider yourself and Dolan of superior
intellect do you. I'm having difficult ascertaining which one of you
two is the bigger dunderhead.

Jim McNamara is the biggest dunderhead who has ever existed on these cycling
newsgroups. Even old Slugger, a complete idiot, had more sense than Jim.

Jim simply does not know how to read anyone. He proves this every time he
posts a message. Moreover, he can never grasp the essential point of a
message, whether it be serious or not. It forever eludes him. This is why
all his messages sink into the ether unnoticed by all except himself.
[...]